Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best ways to suicide?

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I dont want to go on anymore. Best methods?

Oh, you grey. Why now?

go for a therapy, before suicide you can rapemax

Not encouraging suicide but one thing I will say is don’t stab yourself because I heard death by knife is painful.

I always wanted to jump infront of a train on a friday evening to make normies stuck in a train for hours missing out their weekend

Best way is to suffocate yourself while unconscious but don't kill yourself if its only because u are suffering only kill urself when you exhaust EVERY other options and there is literally nothing left for you.

take your antidepressant and stop whining

What is your vitamin level?

go for a therapy, before suicide you can rapemax
>Therapy

I'm not gonna ruin someone elses life before I go. Theres enough suffering in the world
You'd be ruining no one's life. Modern woman are whores anyway. Just pick a hot one or your oneitis and you know the rest.

I'm not gonna ruin someone elses life before I go. Theres enough suffering in the world
lol at you if you think raping a modern whore will ruin her life. Bro most of these girls have already been raped by their uncles,cousins and past boyfriends. They fuck so much I bet they don't even remember the rape or probably get raped so much that it doesn't bother them anymore. They probably stopped counting after 3rd or 4th rape.

you're a failed normie. go on lookism and do everything you can. once you're drained of money and exhausted every option, only then can you consider suicide. The only way to live is to fight and you aren't fighting for shit my nigga.

you're a failed normie. go on lookism and do everything you can. once you're drained of money and exhausted every option, only then can you consider suicide. The only way to live is to fight and you aren't fighting for shit my nigga.
I'm fighting hard against depression.

Chop your dick off, then your testicles, then 1 finger at a time, then your limbs, then your ears, then your nose, than stab your eyes out, then stab yourself in the heart. Most painless way to do it.

I'm fighting hard against depression.
don't fight against, fight for. you need to find something to fight for. depression isn't something that's fought away, this is a bluepilled lie to sell "muh therapy" and drugs that will turn you into a zombie. there is no fighting depression, you need things that you could reasonably achieve, but that are just outside your grasp. realistically there are only 2 things that all men universally should work towards, being success and women, which are most often tied together. as a failed normie you can reasonably obtain women through looksmaxing, go on lookism/looksmax, and read through some of the top posts there. if you're high iq you can probably get a good job, but there are always trade jobs that you can learn debt free, and make decent money out the gate. find things you want and get them

Not physical pain, mental, but yeah it does feel like physical pain
What's the main 3 issues for you big guy? The depression is a response to your brain not liking what you're dealing with. Obviously the inceldom status in regards to pussy but beyond that what's got you down?

What's the main 3 issues for you big guy? The depression is a response to your brain not liking what you're dealing with. Obviously the inceldom status in regards to pussy but beyond that what's got you down?
I'm too complicated of a case to pinpoin it all

Check this out, it has somewhat reliable methods. Also google Philip Nitschke's books, he created exit bag and other modern ways of painless suicide. I do sometimes believe that suicidemaxx is the only way, the amount of everyday blackpills I encounter is unbearable.

Check this out, it has somewhat reliable methods. Also google Philip Nitschke's books, he created exit bag and other modern ways of painless suicide. I do sometimes believe that suicidemaxx is the only way, the amount of everyday blackpills I encounter is unbearable.
appreciate this post will use if needed

u need therapy bro.
go get some help, please

:soy:

just stay here and rot till nature kills you

your genes will die anyway

Injecting diacetylmorphine til overdose
ingesting cyanide capsules
shooting oneself in the mouth, necessary 15 degrees at an upward angle, such trajectory will shatter the medulla oblongata

Injecting diacetylmorphine til overdose
ingesting cyanide capsules
shooting oneself in the mouth, necessary 15 degrees at an upward angle, such trajectory will shatter the medulla oblongata
seems your interested in dieing.

Jump off a bridge or a cliff

Lock this fucking thread.