Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Best ways to suicide?

Title

• Total voters
You should test them all and tell us which one was the best

Gunshot to the temple. Quick and painless

12 gauge buckshot to the brain stem.:feelsrope:

If you live in the US just pull out a gun in front of cops. (in GTA Liberty City)

Going out in a blaze of glory (in gta3).

Be at the epicenter of a nuclear blast. Should be painless:feelsree:

just keep on rotting and wait until you will inevitably die, this has always been my strategy.

Gunshot is the coolest and very effective. Gunshot suicides look so cool, if I was gonna kill myself I'd want to make a mess.

Gunshots are cool but not effective and you have high chance of fucking it up and being disabled for rest of your life. Better take pills and release co2 then you die in your sleep.

Gunshots are very fucking effective. The people who fuck up are retards who do it spur of the moment and don't study anatomy. It's almost a 100% death rate if you do it right.

Pills are boring, no blood or anything. At least go out cinematically.

I bought pills long time ago in case I decided to do this but now they expired I think jfl

There is no best way, just less worse, which is the best way, but all involve agony, strategic firearm or some, ideally a wipe out explosion, is complex, there is eclectic ways but is hard to figure out the top 1

On the train rail in japan these trains reach over 500 km/h

Last edited:
Gunshots are cool but not effective and you have high chance of fucking it up and being disabled for rest of your life. Better take pills and release co2 then you die in your sleep.
Gunshots only have a high chance of fucking up if you're a retard. Unfortunately for you those odds are stacked against you.:feelshehe:

I think get you asleep wit some gas and then inject you somethin. Like goin to sleep and that's what vets do to other animals (they give to injections I think, one to make animal fall asleep and next to stop heart action)

Shotgun double-barrel