Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

beta bucks bluepilled normie

A

ads676

Banned
-
I recently met a guy from work who met his girlfriend in a south East Asian country and now he has brought here to a first world country along with her daughter. He is taking care of her financially along with her daughter, and the funny thing is he not even bad looking, I wouldn't say he is a chad but definitely not bad looking. He genuinely think its Real love and who knows it might be. If a normie can take a risk by dating and getting married to a single mother in a developing country , and bring her to a first world country, why shouldnt incels think about doing the same ? I mean it might be a disaster and they might split up when she get a green card. I wrote a post a long time ago and found out most incels here wouldn't want to date a single mother

why is nobody answering my question to the points that I made ?

why is nobody answering my question to the points that I made ?
You answered the question in your own title. He is bluepilled. We are not. We know that she sees him only as a provider and a way for a citizenship in the West.

You answered the question in your own title. He is bluepilled. We are not. We know that she sees him only as a provider and a way for a citizenship in the W
but he is taking that risk even though he is not ugly