Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Beta males gang up and kill Chad love rival (uk news)

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Any bets that the foid has moved on and is getting railed by actual chads now?

Keep crying for muh no minors allowed rule. I turn 18 in nearly 2 months.

If he had a better eye area, he'd be a gigachad. His eyes are too close together.

Cope. You're the one in the closet for thinking of that idea JFL. 9.9/10 closet projection. Needs less forward growth tbhngl
You are one of the worst i've ever seen at rating people. Literally no one is close to 8/10 except your crush o'pry? JFL
Any bets that the foid has moved on and is getting railed by actual chads now?
water is wet, yes

You are one of the worst i've ever seen at rating people. Literally no one is close to 8/10 except your crush o'pry? JFL
He's not my crush you closeted faggot. He is the representation of a gigachad. When will you realize this? And yes there are other 8s and 9s like Jordan Barrett. O'pry is not the only gigachad obviously.
No one said second guy was chad, well maybe OP did. Our point is he is not 5,5/10 just because he lacks chad jaw
Cope. He lacks other features as well.

Funny to see how cucked this "justice" system is when you look at the sentences for literally the exact same crime tho.

All the people who were armed with weapons and directly participated in the attack were convicted of manslaughter but the dudes got 14-16 years while the foid got 7.

Same shit with the 2 others who got the "violent disorder" sentence where the guy got 20 months while the foid 12.

Last edited:
He's not a chad you fucking retard. Hes a bug eyes jawless subhuman. 5.5/10 at best.

JFL at you sub humans deciding what is Chad or not when your stupid opinion does not matter, it's FOIDs who choose, not some autistic virgin coper.

He is chadlite

Chad on the right of pic, you don't need to be told that.

grogan070120.jpg

Based
He's not a chad you fucking retard. Hes a bug eyes jawless subhuman. 5.5/10 at best.
How is 5.5 subhuman? That's just straight up feminist propaganda, trying to dehumanize everything that isn't Chad.
Anyways he's more like 6.5/10.

Based

How is 5.5 subhuman? That's just straight up feminist propaganda, trying to dehumanize everything that isn't Chad.
Anyways he's more like 6.5/10.
Obviously 5.5 is a tiny bit above average but its still subhuman COMPARED TO Chad.

Also its not "propaganda". Foids already dehumanize everything that isn't Chad(lite).
Also how does Feminism have anything to do with this????? Makes no sense.

The beta uprising is here

What a waste. He would have go cucked too in less then a week.

water is wet, yes
Man I dont know wtf happened to @Colvin76 tbh

Too much blackpill has deteriorated his mind.

It's Over when you use giga chad/stacey models to rate normgroids and basic chad/stacey.
Sorry man, not on this one.

The dude sits between 6.5-7/10 overall. Calling him a subhuman is a stretch.
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: I can't tell if you're joking or not.
@Blackpill Rage is on another level of stupid. He thinks ethnics never get laid.

Man I dont know wtf happened to @Colvin76 tbh

Too much blackpill has deteriorated his mind.

It's Over when you use giga chad/stacey models to rate normgroids and basic chad/stacey.

Sorry man, not on this one.

The dude sits between 6.5-7/10 overall. Calling him a subhuman is a stretch.
Okay, I'll admit that calling him subhuman was an exaggeration.

But still don't see how he can be anything above 5.5-6/10 though. He still gets mogged into oblivion by O'Pry whos 9/10

JFL at you sub humans deciding what is Chad or not when your stupid opinion does not matter, it's FOIDs who choose, not some autistic virgin coper.
looks like he could be clint eastwoods son to me

Okay, I'll admit that calling him subhuman was an exaggeration.

But still don't see how he can be anything above 5.5-6/10 though. He still gets mogged into oblivion by O'Pry whos 9/10
Yeah man, but thats the thing.

Opry is a GigaChad. Dude is borderline perfection as far as analyzing aesthetics is concerned.

Its an absurd mold to be comparing 3-8/10 males to a 10/10 male. There is still a reasonable gap between 8/10 and 9-10/10

Yeah man, but thats the thing.

Opry is a GigaChad. Dude is borderline perfection as far as analyzing aesthetics is concerned.

Its an absurd mold to be comparing 3-8/10 males to a 10/10 male. There is still a reasonable gap between 8/10 and 9-10/10
10/10s can't exist. 9.25 to 9.5 is the limit. EVERY HUMAN BEING will have facial flaws, including the biggest gigachads. The only way we can see a true 10/10 is with CGI or some computer generated shit. Human genetics cannot compete.

10/10s can't exist. 9.25 to 9.5 is the limit. EVERY HUMAN BEING will have facial flaws, including the biggest gigachads. The only way we can see a true 10/10 is with CGI or some computer generated shit. Human genetics cannot compete.

Massive Cope

Doesn't change the point I made. What do you think a Gigachad is on that scale 1out of 10 scale ?? Obviously flaws are acknowledged, but doesn't change the fact that any given man or woman can be rated 10/10 by other people. The scale is there and it exists for those who have the fewest flaws when comparing people who are on the same tier.

You cant be 8/10 and be considered a gigachad.

Massive Cope

Doesn't change the point I made. What do you think a Gigachad is on that scale 1out of 10 scale ?? Obviously flaws are acknowledged, but doesn't change the fact that any given man or woman can be rated 10/10 by other people. The scale is there and it exists for those who have the fewest flaws when comparing people who are on the same tier.

You cant be 8/10 and be considered a gigachad.
9 - 9.5 is giga chad
8 rage is just chad

View attachment 187079 I mean THIS guy. He is a jawless subhuman. 5.5/10 at BEST. You are mentally handicapped if you think he's anywhere near chad looks.

Both of them look like shit ngl. Real Chads mog them into oblivion.
You actually did convince me he's not a chad like I though at first, but you're crazy if you say he's 5.5. He's a 7 aka slightly above average. Yes his jaws not great but I'd venture to say something like 60 or 70 percent of girls his age would not discount him in their sexual selection process. Or...would not have. Because he's dead...

UK ppl are ugly tbf.

this beta male is a hERo

Rating them doesn't matter much, because foids will always jump branches to the better looking one. If he was a 5/10 and the other guy 7/10, in her eyes, the 7/10 is a chadier chad than the previous one, even if he lacks some features described by the lookism theory.

Also his friends are real homies for sticking with him and taking time behind bars.

Last edited:
He has decent halo but his eye area and jaw are trash tier. 5.5/10 at best.

LOOKISM THEORIES are the HOLY GRAIL. Anything else is COPE.
5.5/10 at best

Maybe not quite bug eyes, but he still has a trash tier eye area. No where near Chad tier.
View attachment 187084 THIS is a Chad eye area.
Temperature steel melts IQ

The dude killed is around 7/10. 5.5/10 is insane. A 5.5/10 is someone who looks average, the guy is clearly above average.

my little brother looks like the chad on the right while I post here
fuck genetics

Gfdxdfghj

Last edited:
Damn.

Lives ruined and one ended all over an ugly flat chested chick that doesn’t even at least approach Becky status.

Brutal.
Society is collapsing.

View attachment 187079 I mean THIS guy. He is a jawless subhuman. 5.5/10 at BEST. You are mentally handicapped if you think he's anywhere near chad looks.

Both of them look like shit ngl. Real Chads mog them into oblivion.
I hope you’re trolling. If not you’re retarded.

ah, so THIS was the thread you were talking about.

So you were wrong. I clearly rated him a 5.5/10 and not a 4/10 like you claimed.
You were still off 2 points and bold enough to call him a subhuman when he clearly mogs 5-6/10 males to death.

This is the kind of guy who shows up to bars/clubs with 2-3 different foids.

You were still off 2 points and bold enough to call him a subhuman when he clearly mogs 5-6/10 males to death.

I disagree. I still think he's a 5.5/10 and nothing will change my mind.

I think it's best that we save both our time's and just move on from this tbh.

The victim is an average guy tbh, there's no way a guy like him shows up to bars with 2-3 different foids in 2020. Only chad can do that.

I still think he's a 5.5/10
0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

The victim is an average guy tbh, there's no way a guy like him shows up to bars with 2-3 different foids in 2020. Only chad can do that.
Ive seen uglier guys than him pull it off. And he's certainly above average.

Major fucking Cope

:soy:

Lol the entire thread disagreed with your point of view, only 2 posts out of 100 agreed with you
View attachment 200147
Most of the people on here can't rate lmao. They rate 5-6/10 subhumans as Chads :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. You can't use "majority opinion" this time, buddy boyo.

Again, you will not be able to change my mind. You can try all you want, but its pointless.

5.5/10

Most of the people on here can't rate lmao. They rate 5-6/10 subhumans as Chads :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. You can't use "majority opinion" this time, buddy boyo.

Again, you will not be able to change my mind. You can try all you want, but its pointless.

5.5/10
You dont know how to rate either :feelshaha:

Ive seen dudes Ive fought and argued with call you out on your bullshit autistic views :feelskek: some outright disagreeing with you.