Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Beta males gang up and kill Chad love rival (uk news)

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
You dont know how to rate either :feelshaha:

Ive seen dudes Ive fought and argued with call you out on your bullshit autistic views :feelskek: some outright disagreeing with you.
Okay? People disagree with each other all the time. So what?

You're still not going to change my mind and you're not going to change how I rate people. I don't know why you still bother trying. Whatever helps you cope I guess. You'll also never change my mind about Sub-8 LAW as well.

Okay? People disagree with each other all the time. So what?

You're still not going to change my mind and you're not going to change how I rate people. I don't know why you still bother trying. Whatever helps you cope I guess. You'll also never change my mind about Sub-8 LAW as well.
Im not trying to change your mind. I just want you to know that you're wrong.

How you cope beyond that is on you.

Im not trying to change your mind. I just want you to know that you're wrong.

How you cope beyond that is on you.
Trying to convince me if I'm wrong or not still counts as trying to "change my mind". Nice try though.

I think I've entertained myself enough with this "debate" we had jfl. Arguing with sub-8 deniers is kinda funny tbh.

(I'm still right btw. Keep coping if you think you're going to change my mind lmao)

Tenor 3

If a woman is genuinely attracted to a guy she will try to fuck him. If she doesn't try to fuck him, she is lying. Saying "oh I like X so much" doesn't count. This is why we have lookism theories and science.

Checkmate. Lookism theories and science win again :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Aristotle IQ.

So many incels think high-tier normies are getting sex just because foids pretend to have crushes on them and flirt with them non-stop.

Meanwhile these foids WILL NEVER ACTUALLY FUCK THESE NORMIES. IT'S JUST A MORE GLAMOROUS FRIENDZONE.

And these same foids will HAPPILY UNDRESS CHAD WITHOUT CHAD HAVING TO LIFT A FINGER OR EVEN SAY A WORD.

Aristotle IQ.

So many incels think high-tier normies are getting sex just because foids pretend to have crushes on them and flirt with them non-stop.

Meanwhile these foids WILL NEVER ACTUALLY FUCK THESE NORMIES. IT'S JUST A MORE GLAMOROUS FRIENDZONE.

And these same foids will HAPPILY UNDRESS CHAD WITHOUT CHAD HAVING TO LIFT A FINGER OR EVEN SAY A WORD.
Tesla IQ. This is why sub-8 law is very very real. Sub-chads are either incels or incels in denial.