Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Betabux doctor realizes he's marrying a used up girl who got pumped and dumped by the basketball team

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
fdq93vri44s71.jpg

Imagine getting married nowadays:lul:

basketball player bf = BLACKED most likely, brutal revelation for the current pussy occupant

That's a pain the ass ngl. Realizing your spouse was even hotter back then and the basketball team player had the chance to fuck her during her prime. I would dump her if I were him.

That's a pain the ass ngl. Realizing your spouse was even hotter back then and the basketball team player had the chance to fuck her during her prime. I would dump her if I were him.
A pain in the azz... For her :lul:

yea man its just turbo KEK .

guy is still bluepilled , there are slifer of redpills ( doubt ) but thats it

to applogize
he should prepare something nice for hER

Reddit user: "He gross" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yeah, wanting to fuck an actually hot girl when she was hot an all perfectly fit and feminine, prime is pretty fucking gross.
I'm telling that it will soon be illegal to say you are attracted to any woman that didn't go through menopause yet.

"He gross" :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
No, he's a relatively healthy man for worrying about that. I say relatively because white men are such cucks now that even this beta who will probably stay with his whore GF comes off as masculine compared to other soys

This is what STEMmaxxers get - a used up Chad cum filled roastie whore.

imagine betabuxxing an old roastie
sad and pathetic, no wonder he's upset

If she didn't want to be criticized for declining looks then she shouldn't have gained weight.

You can't do anything about age, like how we can't do anything about genetics, but you can at least keep your weight in line.

No guy wants to date a foid after she gets fat.

I'm telling that it will soon be illegal to say you are attracted to any woman that didn't go through menopause yet.
Save this, so we can say "we told you so" in future
This is what STEMmaxxers get - a used up Chad cum filled roastie whore.
Guess what guys? If this foid was disappointed about her partner having lesser hairs than in his prime it would be totally acceptable and not gross

Marrying a "normal" western woman is like marrying a prostitute nowadays.

notice how the comment calling him “gross” is upvoted
Not my screenshot GrAYcel. It's an FDSer's post bitching about that original post.

Marrying a "normal" western woman is like marrying a prostitute nowadays.
Will consider to go back to Bangladesh for some time to properly lose my virginity with a cheap hooker/slave for less than 10 euros without shit condom which was only invented by the Jews to give women more leverage when negotiating sex

Think about it whoever invented condoms must hate men especially if there are fucking pills

I bet if the Jews wouldn't directly nurture feminism they would already have invented a less shitier way to get protection from STDs

I mean come on Sex is so simple and basic and you can't find a way to get protected from STDs other than putting your dick in a plastic bag? JFL . The Jews do that on purpose,it plays into their cards

HAHAHAHA.

It was linked to in r/purplepilldebate.

If you read comments in the original thread the foids are all seething and can't believe the dude would have the gall.

Original a[UWSL]bove. The fds bitching is private right now due to """bridgading""", it'll be on their front page when it's public [/UWSL]

Surprising level of self awareness the cuck has.
Unsurprising level of insentience the foid has.