Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Better graycel than mod

Keep crying
He is unfortunately right.
Forum feels like it's been filled with low effort/spam.

You have high volume posters whose post history 85-90% is
>quoting people without saying ANYTHING
>tbhtbh
>agreed

they post a whole bunch of shit but say nothing. absolutely nothing. they cant be fucked to write 1 single sentence but have have 5k posts.
They make me not wanna read the answers to a thread. You have to go through much of shitposts and quotes that i've already read to find someone say something.

I had to ignore 2 users because of it.
Good part of classic theme is u dont even see "show content by X" since theme has a color glitch.

Good thread! I really feel enlightened and more blackpilled by reading this! Thanks for sharing! I’m glad I can take this information and apply it to my life, whether in a positive or negative fashion. I’m glad that you conveyed a worthwhile point, whether I agree with or not, that will create relavent and intelligent discussion.

Off topic needs a purge/rule update and we need a character minimum on posts for all subfoums.

More than half the threads on lookism mog offtopic and it’s too similar to the spam at braincels. Go there if you want to spam useless garbage like this. Go to discord if you want to be part of an incel “community”.
Tbqh all the cels with "RDF" in the title seem to be mentally deficient.

Tbqh all the cels with "RDF" in the title seem to be mentally deficient.
B8eabbd9b2891441eaaafb596ab87af8 480