Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Between instagram, youtube, tinder, social media, etc. all women see are chads.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
All of these sites/apps with their algos are designed to filter out ugly and average men, only showing the men with top tier genes, i.e. Connor Murphy types.

So when a woman sees a guy who is merely average height or face, she wants to puke. He doesn't look like the tall, chad faced roid gods she sees on a daily basis.

An average guy to her is like seeing a nest of cockroaches on the sidewalk. It makes her want to vomit.

yes

Last edited:
AVERAGE = INCEL IN 2020

Just like in real life, but with ten times more efficiency.

In other words, water is wet.

Truly profound discovery

Sub-8 Law is written in stone.

I'm sure women have always been biased and have always seen above average as average. But nowadays all those apps and sites are pushing this way further to the right of the distribution. At this point chadlite is average.

Take that statement literally, engrain it in your head and then go outside. You will see how retarded this statement is.
I see a lot of couples who met before the Tinder era. I think Zoomer guys are truly fucked, wait until they grow up.

based
also in public their eyes try to avoid us because we make them so uncomfortable

It's a brutal reminder.

All of these sites/apps with their algos are designed to filter out ugly and average men, only showing the men with top tier genes, i.e. Connor Murphy types.

So when a woman sees a guy who is merely average height or face, she wants to puke. He doesn't look like the tall, chad faced roid gods she sees on a daily basis.

An average guy to her is like seeing a nest of cockroaches on the sidewalk. It makes her want to vomit.

The differences in the life experience of an average male and female are extremely shocking.
AVERAGE = INCEL IN 2020

Not really. The bottom 30% of men are incels in 2020 in the west. By definition, they cant be average.

> Connor Murphy

> Top-tier genes

Pick one

An average guys face, with the bloat that comes with it, look much worse than a lean chad. They look ogreish to women.

Social media is the death sentence sentencing. Now that every square inch of your body life are under microscope, everyone pretty much knows the incel genocide is happening. Literally everyone. A random boomer could look at a truecel and know it's over for him. It's over because you're already dead, you died a long time ago from genetic trashism. It's the fact that most halfway intelligent people can look at specimens like us as if we are actual zombies and they are waiting for chad to headshot us all. When most femoids see an ugly, recessed chin manlet, they imagine a red laser lining up on his chinlet and blasting his life and genetics away with one trigger pull, then pulling their scope away and pulling chad's pants down. Pretty much all of society has these supremacy fantasies and actual primitive oppression of ugly males as well. So good luck ever "exiting" inceldom. Just be good little genetic trashim theory... How convenient?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back