Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill past high school all the pretty women are taken. At best they are whores and sluts and you will be forever mogged by the big dick chads they fucked

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
think about the pretty girls from high school. think about how none of them got past high school without getting a boyfriend. There was my true love sitting at my bus stop, she a freshman and I a senior, and a month later she already had this 20 year old looking guy as her boyfriend.

Imagine a pretty girl going all 4 years without ever getting a boyfriend! it doesnt happen! it's over past high school guys, at best you get a non virgin slut who has taken huge dick! we are incels because society has failed men. Women are no longer required to be virgins until marriage. There is no hope! :feelsrope:

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

Tell me something I don't know, bruddah...

I'm just waiting until I can play Final Fantasy 16, and can afford a shotgun, to end it all :cryfeels:

Even if I ascend in the future, being touch and attention starved for 26 years (I'm 26), takes its fucking toll on you.

Tell me something I don't know, bruddah...

I'm just waiting until I can play Final Fantasy 16, and can afford a shotgun, to end it all :cryfeels:

Even if I ascend in the future, being touch and attention starved for 26 years (I'm 26), takes its fucking toll on you.
I already have a gun. One of my only solaces is knowing i have the power to end this shitty existence

women in college have already been run by multiple tons of cock

It's truly over :feelsrope: