Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beware of posting youtube tracking links!

If you have a Google account then Google already has all the data they need about you

That's why I remove the pp when I share a video

I always thought about this. What do I do now?

Ever tried to block all the ads and analytics at the kernel level. Use Artix Linux with some guides to have proxies and host configuration, if you want better privacy and anonymity. :feelsokman:

I always thought about this. What do I do now?
Just edit them out bro... Or use a different app for YouTube. I use newpipe.
Ever tried to block all the ads and analytics at the kernel level. Use Artix Linux with some guides to have proxies and host configuration, if you want better privacy and anonymity. :feelsokman:
Brave browser does it out of the box... (Although you have to turn off their particular ad server as well as their cryptic "payment" crap wallet thing...

Just edit them out bro
upcoming potential shared videos or past ones. I don't think I can edit my old comments/posts after what 30 minutes?

upcoming potential shared videos or past ones. I don't think I can edit my old comments/posts after what 30 minutes?
Now you know... Do better next time...