Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious TURN OFF TIKTOK LINK SUGGESTIONS NOW!

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Some incels here are sharing tiktok links while not realizing that link will suggest their account to whoever opens it and guess what, IT will find out who you are and expose you to your friends, family and job and fuck your life up forever if you already did this good if not here is a quick tutorial
Profile > settings and privacy > privacy > suggest your account to others > people who open or send links to you > off

Mods pin this now!

99% of the content there is degenerate.

IMG 4326

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/BlC6OgiTuds?si=MIvGrDgcqJJeaelI

Last edited:
Good that you remind other users.
Earlier this day, I wanted to share a video, where someone basically said that Bumble fired 40% of their employees, and most traders are shorting it.
Ended up not sharing it anyways..

Sorry not retarded enough to have a tik-tok acount.

Over for ShitCock cels

@Saysitsover it’s over

my tiktok account is anonymous anyway and if i want to share something here i just download the video and post the mp4

Some incels here are sharing tiktok links while not realizing that link will suggest their account to whoever opens it and guess what, IT will find out who you are and expose you to your friends, family and job and fuck your life up forever if you already did this good if not here is a quick tutorial
Profile > settings and privacy > privacy > suggest your account to others > people who open or send links to you > off

Mods pin this now!
Thankfully my profile is already private, and even then it is an anonymous profile as well.
But regardless, this is a good warning to any incels who want to post TikTok links on here, good on you for putting this out there brocel.