Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beware the looksmaxxer faggots , they try to drag you down with them

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
20% humblebrag
This faggot @ElTruecel and his looksmaxxer friends legit rate people low to drag us down with them

I was rated 8 by fat link

6 by night 20
7 by orzmund

Then this guy @ElTruecel says im 5 , then 4.5 then 4

I know im not chad or chadlite but still i am average at least imo , and in discord girls say im better looking than half the men out there

Dont trust faggot looksmaxxers , and users of looksmax org like @ElTruecel

If you're here he's probably right

looksmaxxing is pointless if you're truly subhuman like myself.

men rate other men fairly, however the same doesn't happen when you ask women to rate you.

We know you are a fakecel

this autistic 'looksmaxxing' is essentially just taking care of your health ignoring laughable copes like mewing. also congrats on your looks

Yes, when anyone brags about how they know the faggots like Orzmund and such in the Discords here, we know you're not ugly.

Only womens ratings matter unless you're a soy eating homosexual.

Just like we can objectively tell when a person has a good personality because he donates to the poor and is respectful to everyone, but that's completely irrelevant what men think. If a woman says that the Chad who drowns puppies and tortures kittens and rapes children has a good personality, then he has a good personality.

if your above average then why are you here?

:feelskek:

Rowan, you don't even know me like that.
Most of your posts are acting cool because you're in the know with Discord shit.

Please die.

who cares about being rated by other men? imagine seething so much after, you make a post about it. homosexual

this autistic 'looksmaxxing' is essentially just taking care of your health ignoring laughable copes like mewing. also congrats on your looks
Bullshit, looksmaxing is about surgery, maintaining your collagen and slowing down the aging process, roidmaxxing and lots of other useful stuff. literally nobody in the looksmaxxing community believes in mewing in adulthood. Mewing is prevention, not a fix.

Why do u need validification from u peers here ?

Cope we aren't women but we aren't blind
Me thinks you underestimate how much disgust women feel towards the average man

Bullshit, looksmaxing is about surgery, maintaining your collagen and slowing down the aging process, roidmaxxing and lots of other useful stuff. literally nobody in the looksmaxxing community believes in mewing in adulthood. Mewing is prevention, not a fix.
whilst few things like surgery are indeed different, most things like slowing down age process just make you (appear) look healthy. also for most people surgery isnt even an option

This is their unfiltered thought; if you ask a woman for a rating in an unanonymous setting they will pander you up because they are:soy: . Foids are cowards who are extremely conscious of their image and they also gaslight betas with sweet talk to exploit them. Never let them get to you and stay blackpilled. :feelsUgh: Some incels here would ditch the blackpill after a normie treatment and not even sex. :feelshaha:
Very true

This faggot @ElTruecel and his looksmaxxer friends legit rate people low to drag us down with them

I was rated 8 by fat link

6 by night 20
7 by orzmund

Then this guy @ElTruecel says im 5 , then 4.5 then 4

I know im not chad or chadlite but still i am average at least imo , and in discord girls say im better looking than half the men out there

Dont trust faggot looksmaxxers , and users of looksmax org like @ElTruecel
I might have someone Rate my face I’m 18 and could easily pass for 24 I never get id when I buy alcohol since I turned 15

Only womens ratings matter unless you're a soy eating homosexual.

Just like we can objectively tell when a person has a good personality because he donates to the poor and is respectful to everyone, but that's completely irrelevant what men think. If a woman says that the Chad who drowns puppies and tortures kittens and rapes children has a good personality, then he has a good personality.
Agreed , ill try not to be a soy eating homosexual

How tf should i looksmax ?

looksmaxxing is pointless if you're truly subhuman like myself.
i really doubt you are as subhuman as you're saying.
post stats, every cel needs to looksmax before declaring complete subhumunaity.

@Mentally lost cel The allegations of being a fakecel is looking a little rough brodie

Bro I legit just told you the rating. 4.5 LTN. A real like 5 PSL HTN tier fakecel would be @Ci Jey l

Theres too much difference in the ratings tho , from 8 7 6 to 5 and 4.5
Fat link is known to overrate and tbh dude I can’t lie you and @Orzmund look so alike. I’d probably put you both around the same rating

Fat link is known to overrate and tbh dude I can’t lie you and @Orzmund look so alike. I’d probably put you both around the same rating
Me and orzmund look nothing alike you retarded fuck

If you're here he's probably right
You can be good looking and still be incel if you are non NT (curb stomp NT deniers in real life)

whilst few things like surgery are indeed different, most things like slowing down age process just make you (appear) look healthy. also for most people surgery isnt even an option
Of course surgery is an option, why wouldn't it be? I don't know why you always make it sound like 'appearing healthy' is a bad thing, it will boost your SMV by alot. Saying looksmax is cope is just because you are too comfortable and lazy to change.