Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beware the looksmaxxer faggots , they try to drag you down with them

no one rates as shitty as u
I’m the best rater on this forum. 90% of people agree. Only those with low iq or overraters who claim deformed people are 3/10s disagree.

DM me your face and we'll see if @ElTruecel was heavily underrating you.

Bro I legit just told you the rating. 4.5 LTN. A real like 5 PSL HTN tier fakecel would be @Ci Jey l
HTN in your schizophrenic reality maybe

No, the reason for the disparity in ratings is that many .is users have never studied looks and therefore overrate hard.

Don’t you live in some MENA country? I assume 4 is probably average there. The scale ElTruecel is using is based on the average in Anglosphere countries

Last edited:
He under-rates everyone because he's a fakecel and wants to LARP as truecel
Have you studied looks? Cause based on what I’ve observed him say, ElTruecel seems more educated on objective attractiveness than the vast majority of active users here. Forget exact numbers, people here can’t even accurately rate what range someone falls into. They were calling Draconian Times a Chad jfl

I’m the best rater on this forum. 90% of people agree. Only those with low iq or overraters who claim deformed people are 3/10s disagree.
Wereq is better, dude’s probably studied looks the most out of everyone here. Though he does seem to downplay the importance of pheno and hair sometimes

Wereq is better, dude’s probably studied looks the most out of everyone here. Though he does seem to downplay the importance of pheno and hair sometimes
Wereq does know more than me. But sometimes idk like for men he probably rates better than me for sure. But his taste in women is very uhhhh interesting to say the least

HTN in your schizophrenic reality maybe
Everyone in bloc claimed you & vasily were the most attractive even more than @Kamikaze

@wereq actually heavily underrates. What @UgƖy said about @ElTruecel applies to @wereq instead.

@Mentally lost cel The allegations of being a fakecel is looking a little rough brodie
I mean he's on discord. That's enough proof of his fakecelness a real trucel uses online forums ONLY WHERE NO TRANNY AND WOMEN RESIDE

Wereq calls every ethnic a trurcel and every white a chad, he called draconian times a chad while I've seen him rate brown HTNs a 3/10 he's heavily blinded by race
Makes no sense to say that cause DT has ethnic looking features such as his nose. The errors wereq makes is not understanding the importance of hair and other irl appeal factors and hyperfocusing on bones, based on what I’ve seen. I assume that’s also why he thinks that Agent 47 character is peak beauty despite the baldness

Last edited:
I see this a lot with looksmax dummies when they underrate an obvious HTN because "muh negative canthal tilt so over"
Yeah they also fail to understand the difference between PSL and SMV rating

I genuinely think some of then must be salad fingers-tier schizos, cause how can you believe that Chads are taking all the girls yet at the same time believe you need to have literal demigod tier facial development to be a Chad? That would make Chads an extremely tiny minority of the population, much less than 20%

Most SMV Chads you’ll encounter in real life are tall, wide-framed HTNs or maybe Chadlites. Examples would be guys like Jon Zherka or that soyfag Hasan Piker. PSL Chads are very rare

FAKECEL

I know im chad or chadlite, still i am average at least imo , and in discord girls say im better looking than half the men out there

"girls on discord say"cels need to be euthanized

Send me your face bro. Why are you shitting on someone for calling you sub 5 on an incel forum? :feelswhere:
He's a 5 or 4.75 worst case