Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest alcoholiccels?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
Who is the biggest alcoholic on this forum? Ya, I posted this in ID since alcohol is an incel trait!

coronas and Smirnoff

Who is the biggest alcoholic on this forum? Ya, I posted this in ID since alcohol is an incel trait!
@Emba
he almost died from organ failure in public because of it, dude is a beast

I never touch the stuff.

I've had a bottle of vodka in my drawer for over half a year so not me. I only drink when my anxiety gets too overwhelming

Drinking isn't necessary for me.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

I quit drinking

I've been drinking for 7+ years now almost daily. If I go 3 days without it it's an accomplishment. I usually drink 300-500ml of spirits, but I've drank much more than that. Anyone else worse than me?

I never drink alcohol or beer. When I'm thirsty, I usually drink soda or tea

Drink water, bruv

@Emba
Not, you are referred to, that English guy.
Outherebros? Or something like that.

Not blaming anyone but drinking shouldnt be glorified, even in incel communities, where we have copes.

Its a shit cope and not fun for your body.

@The Enforcer as he IS dying from it unfortunately. :cryfeels:

Haven't had any alcohol since the summer. Part of me misses it. But fuck that shit is just awful for your body. I must be partially allergic to it now cause I just instantly get a hangover or a headache. Last time I had some alcohol, the next morning I was throwing up so bad I couldn't even drink water because I just kept throwing up the water even though I was badly dehydrated which made me more sick. One time I went to sleep after drinking a bottle of wine and woke up in the middle of the night throwing up into my lungs. That really fucking sucked. Imagine waking up with vomit stinging the inside of your lungs and coughing it up for hours. That was total bullshit. Haven't had a drop alcohol since August. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Only drink occasionally nowadays depending if i'm feeling too miserable or not.It's hard when you live in a ghetto ass area and a liquor store is on every street corner.

I get pissed at least once a fortnite. During the weekday I'll have 2 drinks or so after dinner.

Incels should enjoy alcohol sooner, rather than later. It's a good cope that will be taken by the agepill at around 30.

I quit drinking alcohol I only smoke marijuana now it's a much better alternative plus I hardly go out anymore unless I have to go to work or buy groceries I mainly spend my time watching YouTube and posting on the Internet it's a peaceful life

I like to drink but I don’t like being drunk. I just like to just get a small buzz to relax at night.

Not Normally I dont like getting too drunk It just makes me feel dizzy and sick. Like 3-4 shots is Sweetspot

The only alcoholiccel I can think of is mitten squad, even though he was never a user on this forum to my knowledge.

Are ya drinking now?
Indeed. I don't even bother getting out of bed without having had a few drinks. Motor skills don't work properly and find it hard to breathe without alcohol.

@Emba
We seem to have a winner

I've been drinking for 7+ years now almost daily. If I go 3 days without it it's an accomplishment. I usually drink 300-500ml of spirits, but I've drank much more than that. Anyone else worse than me?
Bro, that's some heavy drinking. How can you handle that much?? How much do you weigh?

I'm thinking about to start drinking like maybe a little everyday. I have noticed it helps against my anxiety.

Been sober for many years now. Was never an alcoholic but drank a lot in my youth.

Indeed. I don't even bother getting out of bed without having had a few drinks. Motor skills don't work properly and find it hard to breathe without alcohol.
Damn I wish I could get to this level. I drink everclear every day but I guess not in large enough quantities. About 7 shots a day in my estimation. The furthest I ever got was I would get these brain twitches.

Damn I wish I could get to this level. I drink everclear every day but I guess not in large enough quantities. About 7 shots a day in my estimation. The furthest I ever got was I would get these brain twitches.
That's still a lot, i only drink 2 standard drinks of vodka per days. Unless its every 2nd friday where i get trashed.

I dont even recommend it to people tbh. It's grim. Also go to a better state. Stop drinking that 70% everclear that your state bans. I've read up on that drink. They have a 95% one in other states. But many of them just opt for the 70%.

Then again I cant recommend doing that. It's no good. I've woke up drinking nearly a pint of that stuff before, feeling fine, and the day after. It's over as fuck. Because I was still drunk as shit.

Twitches are withdrawl tier shit. I get those, but when i've slowed drinking or woke up after drinking. I cure them by drinking more. Most other people should cure them by just stopping for a day and sleeping.

I've been drinking everyday

I bought a bottle two days and I'm already halfway down

I used to be but I've had to cut down on drinking
full

me
i drink 18 pack or half gallon bottle in one night
but thats every other week or so cause im a brokecel

I drank 4 standard drinks in 10 minutes tonight and now I'm going to sleep.

The agepill took my alcoho cope from me. I cant drink anymore without feeling like death the next day and I mean feeling real bad even from just 2 beers.

Sdly I had to stop drinking and rarley drink like once every 3-6 months and then it wont be much