Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biggest cuck ever: Taxi driver drove 3700km from Spain to Italy so a foid could be back home

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
1587151732439.jpg

Coronavirus outbreak gets serious, no planes from Spain to Italy and an italian exchange student foid (AKA taking the easiest courses, getting wasted every weekend and fucking Chads) can't return home. So this cuck muthafucka decides to go in his own taxi from Spain to Italy, in total 3700km (to go and return). Did he get anything in return? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT. Not even money. He did it because he was "altruistic" and because "it was the right thing" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Best of all is that the foid didn't even kiss him, handjob, blowjob or sex, no, just a handshake :lul::lul::lul::lul:

To sum up this bastard spent several days and hundreds of euros in fuel and tolls to get nothing in return. I don't even think that the foid talked much during the trip, probably she spent most of the time sleeping or texting with Chad.

Btw this is the foid:
1587154711473.jpg

God damn fool ass trick, fucking busta man.

Pathetic cucked simp

People like him should be... well ya know ;)

did the bitch threaten him with a false rape accusation? what is this crap?

drove her back to get fucked by chad for free jfl

Females don't need self driving cars in a world full of simps.

OFF
WITH
HIS
HEAD

he dosent even look bad and drives a new benz what a fucking idiot :feelsohgod:

Car mogs me from madrid all the way to new delhi.

I thought taxi drivers drive their own personal cars,well they do here at least
In Spain some own the car (they get more money this way obviously) but others just are just employees of a company

I bet this guy actually thought he was going to get something for being her whipping boy

Stop posting this shit I'm on the verge of roping.

Life on easy mode.

While people like me have to charter a jet just to get around nowadays. :feelstrash:

Why do people give these creatures with holes any value?

If you give something value, you should benefit from it!
Like money has value because you can get something with it.
You go to work because you want money.

But now you work for a toilet and you get nothing?
That's slavery, but you are purposely being slave to someone.
Grow some balls
full

I bet she didn't even say thanks. JFL.
It's because of retards like him (in a societal scale) that the value of men currenty is 1 and the value of women is 999 in comparison.

Before clicking I was about to say "You must be stupid. Taking a girl that far in a taxi is a shit ton of money he's rolling in."
Then I noticed he did it for free. For a girl that's a bit of a butterface, and the driver in the image looks like he's borderline retarded.

I think I'll leave this topic now.

Maybe the car is from the taxi company he works for

That's irrelevant. The labor, time, and personal expense of driving 3700 km for "altruistic reasons" are the pertinent factors. Imagine if it was some trucel terminal cancer patient who wanted to see his family before he dies alone in some forgotten hospital bed. This motherfucker would have charged him the cost of his funeral. Altruistic, my ass.

Before clicking I was about to say "You must be stupid. Taking a girl that far in a taxi is a shit ton of money he's rolling in."
Then I noticed he did it for free. For a girl that's a bit of a butterface, and the driver in the image looks like he's borderline retarded.

same. Best to leave ragefuel as potent as this for pre-workout times

JFL cuckery knows no bounds

Cuck probably thought she'd like him JFL

Maybe the car is from the taxi company he works for
I thought taxi drivers drive their own personal cars,well they do here at least

Both are possible. Obviously a lot of drivers own their own cars and work for a limo company who takes a small cut, but over the last few years it's increasingly common to see drivers use a company car (usually the pricier it is, the more likely it is to be the latter)

I doubt it's a regular cab since the interior says it's an E or S class.

Both are possible. Obviously a lot of drivers own their own cars and work for a limo company who takes a small cut, but over the last few years it's increasingly common to see drivers use a company car (usually the pricier it is, the more likely it is to be the latter)

I doubt it's a regular cab since the interior says it's an E or S class.
if it was a company car I doubt they would let him drive so far for free tho.

Cuck probably thought she'd like him JFL
JFL cuckery knows no bounds

I bet she didn't even say thanks. JFL.
It's because of retards like him (in a societal scale) that the value of men currenty is 1 and the value of women is 999 in comparison.
Why do people give these creatures with holes any value?
Pathetic cucked simp

:blackpill::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

He has to be one of the biggest cucks ever.

HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE MONEY ON THAT SHIT :feelstastyman: :feelspuke:

7400km for a betty, great fucking job

This is why society is such a huge mess

Over for wageslave normies

'Any minute now she is going to reach over and touch my penis'
Pathetic deluded simp

This is how this nigga and his car look like
Stock photo car colorful celebration fun color drive clown parade man driving f9a70ff0 4bba 47

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back