Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bioleninism and "genetic inferiority" as an instrument of political control

• Thread starter Deleted member 2798
  • Start date
Deleted member 2798

Deleted member 2798

free him or cuck
-
I already wrote a good deal on this topic in another thread, so my main post here will just be editing together ones I've made previously. This is, to my mind, a very important feature of modern life and one that I've never really seen mentioned here, so I think a full thread is warranted. I'd like to open this up to wider discussion (@DeformAspergerCel, @ElliotRodgerHere are good candidates) if anyone wants to read all this text (ideally the links too lol). Of particular interest to me would be how this relates to incels broadly (how "genetically inferior" are you really? Given your treatment, probably not very if the bioleninist approach can be taken as a verity). Even if you're just a huffy ethnicoper, I suppose it's well within your rights to post a "didn't read" gif and make a contribution as useless as ever too.

The concept of "bioleninism", why the Left and the "Left" recruit political constituents from the resentful and defective, the White male as the measuring stick of status, and the gooba gabba racepill as an expression of divided interests:

A lot of "White" men are irredeemable and I have no intention of defending them, but to pretend they're any worse than the bioleninist coalition of ethnicopers, foids, and deviants strikes me as nauseating and foolishly contrarian. All of these people "just trying to get something for themselves" are unwaveringly loyal to the system because it is the guarantor of gibs and status.

The link I posted outlining "bioleninism" is very relevant here. The author takes a very flexible approach to facts and seems rather like a reformed libertarian - his idea of "Leninism" is pretty convoluted, so bioleninism isn't exactly a good name - but the central thesis here is very incisive and ultimately true.

"White cucks" are absolutely part of the bioleninist coalition, they are just at the very foot of the hierarchy. What you are dealing with is in effect just a motley assortment of system loyalists who depend on the maintenance of the current one for the inordinately esteemed positions they enjoy. Foids, homos, trannies, ethnicopers. People whose loyalty is baked into their genetic constitution and who pledge fealty in exchange for status. Under any other conceivable regime of value, they could never hope to be the most prominent and overrepresented citizens in the public imagination or have at least been convinced of this.

Soft, screwy, or weak White men - cucks - represent a unique problem for the system in that their loyalty is the most precarious. They are near, but not at, the bottom of the status hierarchy under bioleninism because that of the other subjects is neurotically referenced against them and dependent upon their relatively lower position; similarly low under natural hierarchies for more obvious reasons. The mere material comforts afforded by the system and the false promise of vicarious ascendance through White guilt, colonial atonement, and finger wagging is offered by the system, contrasted with memories of being shoved into lockers, harassed, and humiliated by jocksuckers, as an improvement on a former or alternative condition. It is a mirage to keep them in line, but their motives for staying in line are the same as the rest. Ultimately, ethnicopers, foids, and cucks are the same types of people propping up the current state of things for the same reasons.

A lot of men who aren't particularly disadvantaged by the current order (average-looking, mid-status men that can wrangle whores every once and a while) are politically inert and don't much care which way things turn (in America, imperialist multiculti clownworld under Democratic "control" or imperialist multiculti clownworld with lower corporate taxes under Republican "control" are your "options"). A good-looking and high-status man is even a beneficiary and has no reason to oppose a system that allows a procession of holes to ruin themselves on him, abort the consequences, then remove themselves from the picture to go chase the next Chad, leaving him with no further obligations. They have to pay symbolic tribute to the new heroes of diversity, but what does that matter ultimately?

High-T, uncucked, ugly and outcasted men - and the share of "ugly" grows by the day, along with social atomization - is the group that feels the effect most strongly and whose position has slipped the most. If you were a fighting type before, you could join the military and valorize yourself that way, now you can join the military and get PTSD fighting a useless war no one in your home country really cares about; you can work construction, throw out your back when you're 30 and get addicted to fentanyl. If you're a thinker, you used to be able to do meaningful theoretical, systemic, and empirical work; now you can work on a PhD in political science until you're 40 just to be trained as an apologist for the system that hates and robs you, or you can write code for actually important work so an idling foid on your 20+ member team can be acclaimed for it. For creative types, unless you're a nog or a pretty boy, there's no room for men in music anymore.

Some more points regarding the instrumentalization of the constitutionally dependent by the modern Left:

The Frankfurt School intellectuals and "Cultural Marxism" is a frequent and often abused talking point that comes up among a lot of reactionary types. However, it's worth noting that there are definitely valid reasons for this. That whole milieu certainly did emphasize the monopolization and reorientation of culture under the guidance of new ideology, further attempting to inculcate "revolutionary consciousness" through institutional hegemony, anticipated by Antonio Gramsci's heterodox Marxism that identified culture as setting the mold of political values. Rudimentary outlines of "bioleninism" as a political strategy were even drafted in Herbert Marcuse's One-Dimensional Man all the way back in 1964:

However, underneath the conservative popular base is the substratum of the outcasts and outsiders, the exploited and persecuted of other races and other colors, the unemployed and the unemployable. They exist outside the democratic process; their life is the most immediate and the most real need for ending intolerable conditions and institutions. Thus their opposition is revolutionary even if their consciousness is not. Their opposition hits the system from without and is therefore not deflected by the system; it is an elementary force which violates the rules of the game and, in doing so, reveals it as a rigged game. When they get together and go out into the streets, without arms, without protection, in order to ask for the most primitive civil rights, they know that they face dogs, stones, and bombs, jail, concentration camps, even death. Their force is behind every political demonstration for the victims of law and order. The fact that they start refusing to play the game may be the fact which marks the beginning of the end of a period.

This is an idea so important and foundational in understanding the course modern political systems are taking (and what really lies behind "identity politics" beyond its use as a buzzword) that it merits its own thread really.

I also posted a link to Kaczynski's The System's Neatest Trick above, another nice short read, which explains how the system recruits proselytes, janissaries, and enthusiasts as ostensible "rebels", by coopting their frustrations and directing them toward its own ends. In effect, "progress" congenial to the system's needs is pushed through using socially marginal "radical" elements who act to condition the public to social change, exaggerating demands and chimping out so that when the system is able to legislate the desired objective its seen as a compromise. Moreover, activist groups and "rebels" act to shift the perceived locus of change from its true source in the system to the demands of the "oppressed and their allies" (as though these people were actually important).

Examples of this are endless. This will explain the endlessly escalating controversies over "gay/trans/hole rights" even after their stated objectives are reached. I'm not old enough to remember the full development of the debate, but "gay rights" are particularly illustrative in that demands elevated from "tolerate our behavior in the privacy of our homes" to "let us be who we are as members of society" to "give us marriage rights" to "normalize our behavior, make it as visible as possible, schoolteachers will file lawsuits over being fired after using Grindr to meet teenage boys" to..? And still you have people demanding more - and they'll get it because sodomitical, loyal consumers with an added dose of feminine vanity and impulsiveness are better than "plain" consumers.

Ethnicopers are in on exactly the same grift. You'll often notice them complain here that "liberal SJWs are STILL RACIST. THEY STILL DON'T GIBS AND THEY DON"T MEAN IT!" Implication being it would be a good thing if they did mean everything they said and followed through with it (they do too, ethnicopers can't face the fact that shitlib foids want Chadpreet and not incels - and they are incels, not 9/10 oppressed ethneesells). Their priorities lie here; their primary identity is not "incel" but "ethnic" despite all their taqiyya or the equivalent about "it's over incel brothers" or whatever. They are a fifth column and entirely untrustworthy. Note that this is not just any non-White (I like plenty of them here), but rather one who calls themselves an "ethnicel" and is the sort of pouty fuck-up to blame White males for all of his problems, which all too many do.

Last edited:
I think antifa illustrates what you're talking about like no other group. Inauthentic and controlled opposition whose urge to "smash the system" has been instilled into them by the very system they're claiming to oppose. As such, their opposition can't be anything but a harmless joke to the ruling elite. There's something noble about being contrarian in today's world as we've been instilled with the arrogance of modern man since elementary school, putting every perceived injustice of the past, such as the institution of slavery, under a reductionist lens, with one side clearly being evil, and one side clearly being good. A worship of the weak is promoted and progress is put under a continuum becoming a function of change itself. Weaponized with this imbecilic world view instilled into them by the "educational system" and the media, the various legions of soy then use said world view to assess modern "problems", with the media and Hollywood guiding them towards the next vanguard of social progress and social justice, much like what the media did with the civil rights movement in the 60s. By blindly conforming they take on the plight of the morally defective people like Martin Luther King that our defective culture has unjustly elevated into sainthood. Some of these half men take to the streets and effectively become dogs that the system sics on whatever authentic opposition to the madness there is. The authentic opposition is always painted as the none progressive, as those that want to inflict harm unto the weak. As such, the legions of soy are justified in throwing bricks at people like me, as it's a means of self defense, protecting those vulnerable holy cows that our culture has put on pedestals that I apparently want to harm. Others are more tame in that they only want to censor us, but perhaps not go to the full length. Either way, their entire reason for existing is to promote the status quo under a veneer and pretense of being radical so as to attract more idiots to their "cause"

I think antifa illustrates what you're talking about like no other group. Inauthentic and controlled opposition whose urge to "smash the system" has been instilled into them by the very system they're claiming to oppose. As such, their opposition can't be anything but a harmless joke to the ruling elite. There's something noble about being contrarian in today's world as we've been instilled with the arrogance of modern man since elementary school, putting every perceived injustice of the past, such as the institution of slavery, under a reductionist lens, with one side clearly being evil, and one side clearly being good. A worship of the weak is promoted and progress is put under a continuum becoming a function of change itself. Weaponized with this imbecilic world view instilled into them by the "educational system" and the media, the various legions of soy then use said world view to assess modern "problems", with the media and Hollywood guiding them towards the next vanguard of social progress and social justice, much like what the media did with the civil rights movement in the 60s. By blindly conforming they take on the plight of the morally defective people like Martin Luther King that our defective culture has unjustly elevated into sainthood. Some of these half men take to the streets and effectively become dogs that the system sics on whatever authentic opposition to the madness there is. The authentic opposition is always painted as the none progressive, as those that want to inflict harm unto the weak. As such, the legions of soy are justified in throwing bricks at people like me, as it's a means of self defense, protecting those vulnerable holy cows that our culture has put on pedestals that I apparently want to harm. Others are more tame in that they only want to censor us, but perhaps not go to the full length. Either way, their entire reason for existing is to promote the status quo under a veneer and pretense of being radical so as to attract more idiots to their "cause"

Absolutely. Notice how a a genuine popular movement like the Yellow Vests can rage on for months and get nowhere while a few genderqueer schlubs in black masks are routinely bussed in to Rightist protests as a paramilitary force for "egalitarianism" and have their demands met without hesitation.

Also how military intervention is justified in the name of "human rights", with artificial uprisings being fabricated in the service of modern ideological conceits. This has been a stock move in recent imperial history, with a recent initiative to "end the criminalization of homosexuality worldwide" being an ominous portent of things to come. Watch Iran in particular.

It's astonishing how so many blindly credulous people are able to take their boutique activist causes straight from the list provided by the system and still count themselves as "dissidents". This actually merits another thread probably - how the system is able to legitimize causes by associating them with "intellectual maturity" or ostensibly esoteric "insight", while also crippling one's consciousness of the real problems facing him. The extent to which you can be regarded as virtuous or enlightened is in direct accordance with your propensity for "altruism" - an ability to forget your own interests and apply your labors in the service of others. This is offered as though it were a proof of "the cold distance of rational objectivity" or a moral "selflessness", with these being disguises of one's very much self-interested intellectual vanity. In this manner, it is turned against itself in convoluted opacity.

A lot of the DSA soy Left strikes me as former "gifted kids" running on an eternal treadmill of precocity, ever in search of new and more recondite advocacies to climb ahead of the pack on their descent into labyrinthine confusion. The ambition of the striver is a whip driving him along the road chosen by the system's architects.

It's relevant here in a related sense to the turbo blackpilked Darwinist types. "You can't blame women for their biology" and all that. It's a form of status jockeying from people who have being spooked into thinking their self abnegation is the mark of insight. A false badge of superiority.

As to the rest, Churchill's famous quote, "History is written by the victors" is always relevant, all the more so since he has firsthand experience in the matter.

Last edited:
A lot of the DSA soy Left strikes me as former "gifted kids" running on an eternal treadmill of precocity, ever in search of new and more recondite advocacies to climb ahead of the pack on their descent into labyrinthine confusion. The ambition of the striver is a whip driving him along the road chosen by the system's architects.
More to the point of your thread, a lot of the antifa people, and I'm not talking about the engineers of the intellectual framework through which these dogs justify their actions, are genetically inferior and weak people. They understand that the sole reason for their existence is precisely the system's promotion of dysgenics. As such they're serving the hand that feeds them and gave them life itself, perhaps instinctively so. It is ultimately a survival mechanism as they understand no system with even a modicum of integrity would allow these double digit IQ halfwits to influence policy or perhaps even reproduce, but that's a separate question all together.

A lot of men who aren't particularly disadvantaged by the current order (average-looking, mid-status men that can wrangle whores every once and a while) are politically inert and don't much care which way things turn (in America, imperialist multiculti clownworld under Democratic "control" or imperialist multiculti clownworld with lower corporate taxes under Republican "control" are your "options").
Agreed, these types are essentially apolitical and will not be spurred to take action unless their wifi or refrigerator stops working, that was atleast William Luther Pierce's take.
For creative types, unless you're a nog or a pretty boy, there's no room for men in music anymore.
This is an excellent point. I myself wanted to be a musician before I became disillusioned with the system.
Ethnicopers are in on exactly the same grift. You'll often notice them complain here that "liberal SJWs are STILL RACIST. THEY STILL DON'T GIBS AND THEY DON"T MEAN IT!" Implication being it would be a good thing if they did mean everything they said and followed through with it (they do too, ethnicopers can't face the fact that shitlib foids want Chadpreet and not incels - and they are incels, not 9/10 oppressed ethneesells). Their priorities lie here; their primary identity is not "incel" but "ethnic" despite all their taqiyya or the equivalent about "it's over incel brothers" or whatever. They are a fifth column and entirely untrustworthy. Note that this is not just any non-White (I like plenty of them here), but rather one who calls themselves an "ethnicel" and is the sort of pouty fuck-up to blame White males for all of his problems, which all too many do.
This is also something I came to grips with a couple months ago and @WarriorSkull told me something that was especially poignant and i've been mulling it over in my head ever since. This is essentially what he told me and I think it's relevant to the point you made here:

Dude, I don't know why you bother with these guys. All ethnics are inherently golems of the jew. They will cry about feminism (a jewish invention) and cry about all the lies told about incels, but then repeat the same jewish crafted narratives they were taught in school, saw in movies, hear on the radio and read in the news about muh racism and oppression.They're so stupid that they can't even see they were to racism what women are to feminism, a group population that was told to blame all their problems on low-to-middle class white men in order to destabilize the nation. No more pesky plebs to overthrow the (((elite))) when they are embroiled in endless class warfare.

They're just normies who can't get laid. They hate the blackpill. They want nothing more than to unironically spout leftist memes about white male loser virgins and come home to their white girlfriends. They are every bit as selfish and immoral as your average r/cuckqueers poster.

It is time for you to take the real racepill and that is if you're white, know that every ethnic will side with their own against you and they will kill you when they can get away with it. There is a war coming that none of us can stop, prepare for it.

I think that if ethnics had a higher IQ they would be able to see the forest for the trees but alas they cannot seem to see past their own noses and their greed for white women is too strong, otherwise we could be closer allies

Last edited:
Agreed, these types are essentially apolitical and will not be spurred to take action unless their wifi or refrigerator stops working, that was atleast William Luther Pierce's take.

Yeah, for the most part I think trying to turn the complacent is a fool's errand. However, I think the ability of this kind of man to exist in the modern world is disappearing along a gradient. With each day the line climbs upward to claim a new sacrifice. Well-off Whites in gated communities are walled in by a comfortable sense of safety, and their relationship with the mystery meat lumpenproletariat is mediated entirely through radical chic and brunchtime talking points. That will probably change person-by-person as they are brought into direct contact with "diversity" outside of upper middle class sitcom showcases.

This is an excellent point. I myself wanted to be a musician before I became disillusioned with the system.

I did too, actually. Was never going to happen, certainly not with the state of "taste" right now.

This is also something I came to grips with a couple months ago and @WarriorSkull told me something that was especially poignant and i've been mulling it over in my head ever since. This is essentially what he told me and I think it's relevant to the point you made here:

Dude, I don't know why you bother with these guys. All ethnics are inherently golems of the jew. They will cry about feminism (a jewish invention) and cry about all the lies told about incels, but then repeat the same jewish crafted narratives they were taught in school, saw in movies, hear on the radio and read in the news about muh racism and oppression. They're so stupid that they can't even see they were to racism what women are to feminism, a group population that was told to blame all their problems on low-to-middle class white men in order to destabilize the nation. No more pesky plebs to overthrow the (((elite))) when they are embroiled in endless class warfare.

They're just normies who can't get laid. They hate the blackpill. They want nothing more than to unironically spout leftist memes about white male loser virgins and come home to their white girlfriends. They are every bit as selfish and immoral as your average r/cuckqueers poster.

It is time for you to take the real racepill and that is if you're white, know that every ethnic will side with their own against you and they will kill you when they can get away with it. There is a war coming that none of us can stop, prepare for it.

Damn, wish he still posted here. He hit this point head-on with incredible lucidity. Italicized is the realization I've been coming to, but he really expressed it neatly.

I think that if ethnics had a higher IQ they would be able to see the forest for the trees but alas they cannot seem to see past their own noses and their greed for white women is too strong, otherwise we could be closer allies

There's a few, but they're pretty much negligible in the total picture. It's absurd to have to screen through a whole group of people just to find the handful who aren't greedy copers.