Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bioshock is a huge blackpill

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

Just bought it since I've got some time to kill and I am very much enjoying it. It is however extremely blackpilling and honestly it is just a display of lookism in our society when it's brought to its logical conclusion.

Water is wet and this analysis is trash regarding the saga.

the game already was very mysterious and hard to understand
i wasn't able to pay a lot of attention to the details while playing it. also it had a grim theme which made it even harder to fully understand the story line

You choose Rapture

I downloaded it like an hour ago haven't done much yet.
Yeah, take it with a grain of salt. Apart from the superficial analysis of "anarchocapitalism ultralookism", the saga is more deep than that. You'll like it.

the game already was very mysterious and hard to understand
i wasn't able to pay a lot of attention to the details while playing it. also it had a grim theme which made it even harder to fully understand the story line
Like you must be severely autistic to care about the story of "muh games", top cucked soyfaggot shit.
Games are meant to be played, not to have a philosophical/political debate about.

Like you must be severely autistic to care about the story of "muh games", top cucked soyfaggot shit.
Games are meant to be played, not to have a philosophical/political debate about.
:soy:

Yeah, take it with a grain of salt. Apart from the superficial analysis of "anarchocapitalism ultralookism", the saga is more deep than that. You'll like it.
I finished bioshock and I am now playing bioshock 2 and I am absolutely loving it so far

I finished bioshock and I am now playing bioshock 2 and I am absolutely loving it so far
The gameplay improvements in 2 are so good. It's a lot of fun to play.

i liked bioshock infinite. the quantum realm theme made everything dreamy.

i didn't like that the game was too fuckin bright most of the time.