Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal bipolar normie is 35 and has only $2 in bank account, 150k in debt and shit job

Painful times

Wimpy of burgerland!

Just buy food on credit bro!

Debt is slavery! (To jews)

Average goyim

Wir mussen die juden ausrotten

Painful times
126071BA D7E1 4D22 A0BB 87D44AB812B7

It’s his bad choices that led to that

Are you sure he is a normie? He sounds more like an incel or nearcel to me.

fucking JewSA, it should be easier to NEET here

OP apparently was drug addicted due to bipolar and couldn't afford doctor. Brutal money insurance pill. Once u have bullshit, lots of the time the low IQ, mental illness etc. rolls up and snowballs. Snowballs work both upwards and downwards:blackpill:
Boo hoo Q__Q who gives a shit lol:dab::dab:

Guys, you need to understand that if you are in this situation when you're young and think it's ok while youre teenager or early 20s, nothing will change by the time you're that age if you don't do alot to make a change . I know. I wasted those years. It can happen and life doesn't care if you fall between the cracks and lose and be forgotten. Do whatever you can to work towards financial stability and success for the future. I know alot of you probably think it's pointless without bitches, so did it. But if you're still alive trust me, it's a shit load worse being single celibate and poor while you're old than just single and celibate.
Poverty sucks when you're young, but it's waay worse as you age. Trust me.

I'm in a similar situation cause regular jobs never gave me enough to save properly. I'm trying to set myself up for a bit of a better life so if I got to that age I'd get to die in a house, with my motorcycle next to my bed and my tv and fireplace and garden I've worked at.

Right now I'm living in my vehicle and am chronically sick but trying to get enough money to get a place do some things and have some memories of travel for when I'm totally fcked physically. So I'm putting in the time now trying so hopefully if I'm ok next year il be indoors have regular income and enough to get some enjoyment.

Let that guy be a warning and if you hate life now you will ABSOLUTELY LOATHE being worse off when you're older scrambling to sort things out.

I know alot of you are doomers, probably who sit behind a screen, some will go on nightwalks and contemplate life and everything.. alot will live with your parents, probably a single mother household and have piss all idea how to look after yourself. If your parent dies and you end up without a place alot of you will be screwed. It happens and I've seen the fragility of living circumstances when family members die or families fall apart. You have to use your years in youth and health to prepare for it.

You can see the crash, you have time to prepare and avoid it by taking plans .
We've all seen these 'losers' but we never think we'll become one until we age but it happens. It happens if you don't use your time to build a life.

I don't want anyone turning out like this

What kind of retarded consoomer gets into so much debt?

Does he at least get sex? If not he should join .is

Guys, you need to understand that if you are in this situation when you're young and think it's ok while youre teenager or early 20s, nothing will change by the time you're that age if you don't do alot to make a change . I know. I wasted those years. It can happen and life doesn't care if you fall between the cracks and lose and be forgotten. Do whatever you can to work towards financial stability and success for the future. I know alot of you probably think it's pointless without bitches, so did it. But if you're still alive trust me, it's a shit load worse being single celibate and poor while you're old than just single and celibate.
Poverty sucks when you're young, but it's waay worse as you age. Trust me.

I'm in a similar situation cause regular jobs never gave me enough to save properly. I'm trying to set myself up for a bit of a better life so if I got to that age I'd get to die in a house, with my motorcycle next to my bed and my tv and fireplace and garden I've worked at.

Right now I'm living in my vehicle and am chronically sick but trying to get enough money to get a place do some things and have some memories of travel for when I'm totally fcked physically. So I'm putting in the time now trying so hopefully if I'm ok next year il be indoors have regular income and enough to get some enjoyment.

Let that guy be a warning and if you hate life now you will ABSOLUTELY LOATHE being worse off when you're older scrambling to sort things out.

I know alot of you are doomers, probably who sit behind a screen, some will go on nightwalks and contemplate life and everything.. alot will live with your parents, probably a single mother household and have piss all idea how to look after yourself. If your parent dies and you end up without a place alot of you will be screwed. It happens and I've seen the fragility of living circumstances when family members die or families fall apart. You have to use your years in youth and health to prepare for it.

You can see the crash, you have time to prepare and avoid it by taking plans .
We've all seen these 'losers' but we never think we'll become one until we age but it happens. It happens if you don't use your time to build a life.

I don't want anyone turning out like this
very wise words. Sadly the people who need to hear this brutal money blackpilled advice are least likely to do so. As you grow old, you will need visit doctor a lot and this is expensive especially for USAcels like us. And relatives cannot be depended on indefinitely in most cases as their emotions change, they may die, be unable to work. and you can be left hanging and fucked. Even with government benefits to some degree, they can be cut or expire. Social security for example is set to run out of money in a decade or so, and there is some chance it will not be renewed or cut hard.

Imagine your life going so wrong that it serves as a cautionary tale to others. :feelsbadman:
It happens. We learn from elders whose lives fall apart due to their own or situational circumstances

very wise words. Sadly the people who need to hear this brutal money blackpilled advice are least likely to do so. As you grow old, you will need visit doctor a lot and this is expensive especially for USAcels like us. And relatives cannot be depended on indefinitely in most cases as their emotions change, they may die, be unable to work. and you can be left hanging and fucked. Even with government benefits to some degree, they can be cut or expire. Social security for example is set to run out of money in a decade or so, and there is some chance it will not be renewed or cut hard.

That’s why I always focus on the money blackpill over the looks blackpill

Looks just gives you sex

Money gives you survival AND sex

Tbh I thought @Transcended Trucel made this post referring to his uncle or something oroginally

You said you had a relative in his 30s who never worked a day in his life

Tbh I thought @Transcended Trucel made this post referring to his uncle or something oroginally

You said you had a relative in his 30s who never worked a day in his life
He is cousin not uncle of mine and yeah it's over for him. He still never got a diploma. Still rotting at home. Only lucky his parents run shop and landlord maxxed so they can pay bills

Op you in AMerimutt land right?

Is it true that high class currys go to mutt land and the middle tiers goto Europe and the lower tiers to Africa like South Africa and the untouchables to places like Dubai to slave for pennys or even get cheated of their pay.

I know a few currys here and they kinda rich in curryland with nameslikePatel andsuch ,I think middle tier currys , never seen high tier currys though in EU

Last edited:
Op you in AMerimutt land right?

Is it true that high class currys go to mutt land and the middle tiers goto Europe and the lower tiers to Africa like South Africa and the untouchables to places like Dubai to slave for pennys or even get cheated of their pay.

I know a few currys here and they kinda rich in curryland with nameslikePatel andsuch ,I think middle tier currys , never seen high tier currys though in EU
USA filters its curries the hardest and only the most study maxxed high IQ wealth maxxed try hards get in. So they have less trash curries than Europe and UAE. USA needed high IQ tech slaves and curryland has most, USA has spics for the slave labor. Europe and UAE need slave labor not high IQs for their work. Spics going to Europe is expensive. So euros import nigs, sandnigs then curries accordingly.