Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bitch in tight ass booty gym shorts

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I was doing leg extensions throwing around 200 pounds and then this girl with tight ass blue gym shorts comes up next to me with a friend and waits for the guy in front to be done. A bit later he’s done and she walks up and bends over in front and pulls her shorts up.

I try not to look and just keep going. I then rest a bit then go back on and she gets off her machine later and does the same thing:reeeeee:

FUCKIN HELL I WANTED TO GRAB HER ASS AND RIP THOSE SHORTS APART AND SPANK THAT ASS

it’s not fucking fair that women can do that shit but I have to restrain myself

I think realistically & realize assholes stink, women can have horrific farts (And celiac) also maybe preventing menstruation with blood lightly dripping down her smelly asscrack.

It helps

Of course no cs

brozer ,restrain yourself from these animalistic urges and remember allah for he has promised us big breasted, pure virgin maidens in the afterlife who none of creation has ever laid eyes upon , their thickness is unparalleled in all the worlds. Do not be tempted by the filthy cum depositories of this world , it is merely a test from the almighty allah.

Day 3:

I was doing leg extensions throwing around 200 pounds and then this girl with tight ass blue gym shorts comes up next to me with a friend and waits for the guy in front to be done. A bit later he’s done and she walks up and bends over in front and pulls her shorts up.

I try not to look and just keep going. I then rest a bit then go back on and she gets off her machine later and does the same thing:reeeeee:

FUCKIN HELL I WANTED TO GRAB HER ASS AND RIP THOSE SHORTS APART AND SPANK THAT ASS

it’s not fucking fair that women can do that shit but I have to restrain myself
Report the gym staff that she is sexually harassing you

And the creepshot is where?

brozer ,restrain yourself from these animalistic urges and remember allah for he has promised us big breasted, pure virgin maidens in the afterlife who none of creation has ever laid eyes upon , their thickness is unparalleled in all the worlds. Do not be tempted by the filthy cum depositories of this world , it is merely a test from the almighty allah.
Mashallah (I'm Catholic)