Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bizarre story of ricebro who dated a mentally ill white woman

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
am friends with an autistic hapa filipino guy. he does not subscribe to blackpill ideology but was KHHV before this. he met this white girl who is basically that NegativeX song incarnate. she had dyed green hair, a nose ring, all sorts of metal shit on her face etc. she expressed interest in him first and he didn't know if she was being serious or not but after a while he asked her out and they started dating. I didn't pay much attention to their relationship at first since I didn't really care but in hindsight there were some red flags. she made him cancel plans with me at the last minute when we were going to go eat at chipotle which sucked but it wasn't that big of a deal. it started to get serious when she'd say weird shit to him like "I like it when you get jealous over me" and went around actively talking to guys who want to have sex with her. a little bit of that happens in most relationships but it started to become so frequent that he didn't feel like he could trust her. she even brought up weird sexual shit around me specifically which I didn't know how to respond to because my entire perception of her was just "my best friend's girlfriend".

this is where it just becomes inexplicably bizarre. one day out of nowhere she decides to tell him that she is MtF transgender. which she isn't. she is very obviously a biological female. somehow he actually believed her and had a crisis trying to decide if he was comfortable dating someone with a penis. she later admitted that she wasn't MtF, and when he asked why the fuck she would try to convince him that she was, she just refused to answer the question. I have no fucking idea what her decision making process here was tbh, even as a very abstract thinker I cannot come to any reasonable conclusion on what she was trying to do. then she started claiming that she's FtM transgender for some reason which she also backpedaled on. there was a lot of drama in their relationship after this, he went on a vacation to Hawaii around this time and she kept dming him about stressful shit when he just trying to relax and enjoy his holiday. anyways shortly after this he found out that she had been dating another guy for six months. like she had two boyfriends and just never told either of them. both of the guys broke up with her and that was the last I ever heard of her

tldr; ricebro dates thot with green hair and nose ring, she hangs out with guys who want to fuck her, then she claims to be MtF transgender, she isn't, he's like "what the fuck" then finds out she had been dating two guys for six months and he breaks up with her

if she said sexual things to you why didnt you just fuck her...seems like another IT larp thread :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Death to all BPD thots. (In gta v, pls no bannerino)

if she said sexual things to you why didnt you just fuck her...seems like another IT larp thread :feelshehe::feelshehe:
nah I guarantee you she wasn't attracted to me. she was just trying to make ricebro feel insecure by saying sexual stuff to his boys. this was kind of a theme throughout the whole thing. also just to be clear she wasn't flirting with me she was just bringing up sex related shit.

Last edited:
This story has more moving parts than a Tolstoy novel.

TLDR

Surprise she is a whore like every foid

White women are the most fucked up bitches in the head

Feelsbad for ricebro friend. If I somehow had a gf and she was always trying to make me jealous I’d be really sad. Thats fucked up that they do that, I’ll never understand the hardwired foid drive for cruelty

Brutal he got cucked

One hell of a ride for ricebro, foids are beyond understanding sometimes.

Did your friend actually fuck her?

Because that's the only important part of the story.

All bitches are somewhat fucked in the head, this one was just extra-crispy.

She was probably one of these polyamorous "woke" bitches who says things like "What if I was born a guy, would you still love me?"

that sounds like most alt girls.Sad story though

Cucks will do anything for a crumb of pussy

women are insane lol, someone close to me had the ho lie to him that she was infertile and had no uterus

it wasn't true and they had a child later, she just said it for no reason at all, just out of insanity

sometimes these bitches just go full retard in trying to lie and deceive people