Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLACK PILL IMPERATIVES...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
NOW...more than ever...should we promote and live the black pill...

For the love of god...embrace it...make love to it...fuck it...become one with it.. it's over

The black pill causing the beast foid monsters to vomit up their true emotions intents and concerns....it's getting to them...

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/LuPO_lXkVBA?si=CmTTnZISmmQkcXc-

Im not watching some foid cunt talk about the black pill on chink tok, people will find out on their own anyways about it. As soyciety becomes more gynocentric people will have no choice but to open their eyes to clown world

Im not watching some foid cunt talk about the black pill on chink tok, people will find out on their own anyways about it. As soyciety becomes more gynocentric people will have no choice but to open their eyes to clown world
I can't understand men who watch women talking about the blackpill in general.

She thinks being single is what we want JFL at this toilet :feelshaha:
Her/their...greatest fear...is that chads...HTNS...and MTN money pigs esp from the younger generation give in to YHE TRUTH (BLACK PILL)....God I'm bout to mix my daily dosage of the liquorice juice.....yum

Anything foids hate...we must exploit and promote...fat men....short height...small average penis...ugly looks...etc....we must than blend it inside the blender and mix it with 2 cups of black pills.....create that liquorice juice and drink it...FORCE THEM thru it via injection or swallow ..this is the true FINAL SOLUTION

"I think men are incredibly important" what does this shit even mean, brains of these tiktok foids are completely fried
"The men..." they are talking about...are those they can or want to manipulate...wake up bro. The black pill is winning...