Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Black wahmen are queens

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:soy::soy::soy:

Can ricecels sink any lower? It's at least understandable to simp for mayo and gook foids since they're decent looking, but sheboons? They're literally the ugliest of the ugly, not even their own race wants them. Not to mention the average sheboon height, frame and T-mogs 99% of ricecels. I legit have to laugh whenever I see one of these AMBF couples (on the internet of course, they don't exist in real life), it's clear as day one of them is taking it up the ass and it's not the woman :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Black women are the least good looking women by far on average. Probably why they are compensating so hard.

The only race who wants them is their own, as niggers like comically big landwhale tier asses and somehow have a preference for ghetto trash.

How can he see a black chick blush? Does he have infrared vision?

Also volcel if you wouldn't.

Ain't most those black foids on the lighter side?

Ain't most those black foids on the lighter side?
Yeah almost all female black celebs are mongrels with at least 50% white admixture, because full black women are hideously ugly.

35eec2baebf00ceaf1cf2ae4c73bbaa04
"Black wahmen are queens"

First, whites are only 60.1% of the US population (probably less than 59.9% now, as those numbers are from 2019).
Second, riceman is still man, men require pussy; if his own women won't fuck him, realistically, what is he to do but downgrade?

First, whites are only 60.1% of the US population (probably less than 59.9% now, as those numbers are from 2019).
Second, riceman is still man, men require pussy; if his own women won't fuck him, realistically, what is he to do but downgrade?
Pretty sure black women are the least likely to find ricecels attractive. And on top of that they're ugly.

I find some black girls attractive and I would give it a try. But they do not really want white men,and they are very openly shallow and most the time racist too.

This is rock bottom, clear as an incel I'll accept anything but it's not something anyone can be proud of

the simp has no idea of makeups.

I never saw a pretty black girl in my life and dont show me any of the mixed race hoes pls they dont count as black

Ale wahmen are kweens!!! :soy:

@IncelCream thoughts on black queens?

thoughts on black queens?

Black Queens are beautiful, as a white male I admire them and want to possess them

@IncelCream look, someone just criticized your sheboon queenz! Come to the rescue!
I think it depends
Fat women of any race is ugly
But I'd rather have 9/10 black women than 4/10 fat white woman

black foids are disgusting, no exception