Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Blackcel goes ER

All the things he listed is what i don’t have either.

Last edited:
All easily preventable if they didn’t ignore and ostracize the kid.

Feel bad for the guy.

No sympathy or discussion on why the guy did it. Just normies virtue signaling as usual.

90005E8D 1874 4F96 8AF6 CA14F6431A74

Is this his actual yearbook photo?

I wrote about it on the other thread, but somehow people here missed it.
View attachment 668855
Is this his actual yearbook photo?
He looks like an ape, horrid phenotype in a western country. I doubt he'd be incel in Africa though, even if he was he could always rapemaxx there.

St. Orlandocel :smonk:

It's the fault of soyciety.

AR 15 was always my favourite gun in roblox

He has reached martydom. PBUH

He’s not the worst school shooter (at least he’s better than fucking Ethan Crumbley) but if you’re going to go ER at least learn how to unjam your fucking AR. Pretty disappointed.

All the things he listed is what i don’t have either.
Elliot rodgER didn’t have those things either

I can relate to him a lot, and empathise with his suffERing, he was the true victim in all of this

This will keep happening over and over but they will never address the true cause even after a shooter like him quite explicitly explains why he went ER. They'll ignore it, or distort his words, call it toxic masculinity or some other scapegoat.

If everyone is cold to him, the kid will burn down the village to feel its warmth

This is basically what becomes of a black man who doesn't thugmaxx. That's their only option for an identify.

ER is a systemic problem caused by our society's eugenics

He ain't ugly, but he had bad social skills and wasn't unable to fit in, at least the student was a stacylite

He ain't ugly, but he had bad social skills and wasn't unable to fit in, at least the student was a stacylite
Yep.

For a nigger he's definitely not one considered "ugly" for the species but much like ER his mental illness or rather total lack of social skills is what probably fucked him over more than anything else.

‘I don’t have any friends; I don’t have any family. I’ve never had a girlfriend; I’ve never had a social life. I’ve been an isolated loner my entire life. This was the perfect storm for a mass shooter,’ Harris wrote in the note.:feelsrope:
• Police arrived too quickly
• His AR-15 was not properly equipped

Still, based! Everything he mentioned that he didn't have, many o f us don't have either and that's sad as fuck . Shit world !!! :feelscry:

Yep.

For a nigger he's definitely not one considered "ugly" for the species but much like ER his mental illness or rather total lack of social skills is what probably fucked him over more than anything else.
:yes: