Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackcel trait: you're a Steve Urkel ass nigga

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Steve Urkel 1

niggers cant do magic

sorry voodoo nigga

as a white man i already became a warlock when i summoned a demon to be my brocel using sheer anger while u were playing with tarot cards

Didn’t he fuck Belle Delphine

niggers cant do magic

sorry voodoo nigga

as a white man i already became a warlock when i summoned a demon to be my brocel using sheer anger while u were playing with tarot cards
You are very arrogant. You wouldn't have even heard about magick if it wasn't for me.

niggers cant do magic

sorry voodoo nigga

I'm not black

niggers cant do magic

sorry voodoo nigga

I'm Puerto Rican

That was a pretty good show.

niggers cant do magic

sorry voodoo nigga

I'm the real deal and you're a fool

niggers cant do magic

sorry voodoo nigga

I am the one who told you about magick, but you are too arrogant to acknowledge it. You put out the warlock mindset thread three weeks ago. How much magick can you learn in 3 weeks?

niggers cant do magic

sorry voodoo nigga

Do you think you know more than Aleister Crowley?

I am the one who told you about magick, but you are too arrogant to acknowledge it. You put out the warlock mindset thread three weeks ago. How much magick can you learn in 3 weeks?
I was wrong. Magic isnt real.

Steve urkel and other gold shows like that were goated in the 90s. The 90s was peak for us.