Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel youtuber is deteriorating by the day because he can't handle the criticism

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
This guy is deteriorating by the day jfl. He's fuckin losing it. Some people leave comments on his channel to offer constructive criticism or just flat out disparage him. And you can tell that it gets to him because of this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-SqTH8nB5Y

If you read the comments section in a couple of his latest videos, people are criticizing him. This man is living in his car, struggling with lottery and camwhore addiction, and doing doordash as a 41 year old man.

Back in the day I remembered that foids liked to hear that someone was a UPS driver. Because they knew UPS drivers made money. Nowadays, foids pussies don't even get wet when hearing that a dude is a UPS driver. And this man, is a doordash driver making around 16-25$ an hour. He is literally driving 3.5 - 5 miles per delivery for $7-10. That averages to around 22-27$ an hour depending on how fast the driver drives, how easy he can find parking, or how much traffic there is. Add gas and wear and tear to that and he's averaging 19-24$ an hour most of the time or even less when its slow.

If that’s an incel then it’s over for me