Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blackcels rejecting black women is ridiculous

Its kind of the part that breaks my heart. I've seen it first hand at school. There was a black guy who used to have to hang with the whites/Asians because his own race completely rejected him because he wasn't a thug ass nigger. He was also the only black guy i knew who had a father figure (a stepfather mind you) his stepfather was a territorial army sergeant. He actually ran the army cadet detachment i went to and he was a serious dude. No one disobeyed him.

It was part of my becoming racially aware when i was young and it made me uncomfortable.

It is a really sad situation, not gonna lie. Most black people have been pretty nice to me so I find it hard to hate them but I’m simultaneously very redpilled about race.

It is a really sad situation, not gonna lie. Most black people have been pretty nice to me so I find it hard to hate them but I’m simultaneously very redpilled about race.
Same, Black people have been pretty cool with me, but reality is reality, and there is no escaping(unless you go an hero)

Suuuuuuuuure, definetly. Im sure thats why whenever the topic of darkskin woman came up you would say ewwwww or that you'd never date them.

You idiot I would fuck black women but they would make fun of puny barely 6inch dick, they are the biggest size queens of all weemen and all stretched out bu monster bbcs you nigger

You idiot I would fuck black women but they would make fun of puny barely 6inch dick, they are the biggest size queens of all weemen and all stretched out bu monster bbcs you nigger
have you tried?

Your fucking 6'5 and jacked. No woman is going to give a shit about your 6 inch penis faggot

Your fucking 6'5 and jacked. No woman is going to give a shit about your 6 inch penis faggot
wtf is this 6ft5 meme im like 6ft3.5, and yes they will you idiot especially since she been expose to a dick bigger than mine, my dick looks 4inches thanks to my proportions you nigger fool, jfl swallow the dick pill

how do you know? i find it hard to believe that a 6'5 black with a 6 inch penis can be incel. especially in USA
stop it im not 6ft5 im almost 6ft4, 6inches only on a good when im fully erect, and i dont have a black phenotype

wtf is this 6ft5 meme im like 6ft3.5, and yes they will you idiot especially since she been expose to a dick bigger than mine, my dick looks 4inches thanks to my proportions you nigger fool, jfl swallow the dick pill
thank you for using my theory

indeed since im a gymcel i have huge quads which makes the problem worst lol
as a 6'3 gymcel, you essentially need a dick the size of a 16.9 fl oz water bottle to look normal

Dosent matter if it LOOKS 4 inches because its still going to feel like a 6 inch normal sized dick, and even if she's had bigger you still got the last laugh because you would've gotten laid. Stop coping you little twerp. You dont need a big dick to get laid. As long as your 6 and facially attractive your good

fucking fakecels, I wish I could date a black girl. In my uni there is a bunch of hot black girls but they only stick with other black people

I feel you brother. There is this black girl I know with a big ass and I want to talk to her but my fear, aside from being rejected, is her making fun of my small currycock if I ever got to that point.

I feel you brother. There is this black girl I know with a big ass and I want to talk to her but my fear, aside from being rejected, is her making fun of my small currycock if I ever got to that point.
lol dont even try black women as a curry, they will not only laugh at your sub par penis they will destroy you,

lol dont even try black women as a curry, they will not only laugh at your sub par penis they will destroy you,

What if I don’t smash but just try to grab her ass. Hypothetically cause realistically I will be rejected.

this youre just setting yourself up for embarrassment.

this youre just setting yourself up for embarrassment.
not only is my penis not optimal length, im also circumsied meaning i wont able to pleasure womeen to the fullest or pleasure myself to the fullest, tbh i should just forget about sex, i just want to cuddle

Not gl but I have spoken to her before. I need to man black girls are my only chance
ok do it and report back, it could work if you are a funny guy who makes her laugh she might let it slip

Damn, I don't get how desperate guys can be picky. Everyone wants that blonde 90 lbs surfer-girl, but beggars can't be choosers!

I'll fuck just about anything that walks on two legs and has a twat. Hey, at this point I'm even starting to look at trannies, animals, and corpses as possibilities!

stop it im not 6ft5 im almost 6ft4, 6inches only on a good when im fully erect, and i dont have a black phenotype
whats a black phenotype? like facial bone structure? im not sure what that means
and my mistake on the height thing, apologies

Its kind of the part that breaks my heart. I've seen it first hand at school. There was a black guy who used to have to hang with the whites/Asians because his own race completely rejected him because he wasn't a thug ass nigger. He was also the only black guy i knew who had a father figure (a stepfather mind you) his stepfather was a territorial army sergeant. He actually ran the army cadet detachment i went to and he was a serious dude. No one disobeyed him.

It was part of my becoming racially aware when i was young and it made me uncomfortable.

I hate stereotypical blacks possibly more than you do because I get lumped in with them and judged like one.

I don't believe in race mixing. That being said i feel a degree of sympathy with black men when i see what black women are like.

A lot of whiteys fear the black man. Don't get me wrong, the black man can be a threat. The thing is in many cases, who the fuck raised a lot of these men? Oh right. Black women. Crazy, unhinged violent black women. I've been in 2 fights with girls and one was a disgusting black hood rat and the other was a half breed. They aren't fucking human. The hood rat who threw boiling hot coffee in my face should be dead the beating i gave her and she managed to stumble off. They are more masculine than a lot of black men.

Don't get me started on the other stupid shit they do. Like giving their children retarded ass mis-spelt names. All the fucking disgusting stinky ass weave they wear. Popping out dozens of bastards with violent criminals and then complaining 2 years later and telling the kid "Nigger ain't shit". Well if he "ain't shit" why the fuck did you spread your legs for him? The TERRIBLE financial decisions they make spending shit loads of fucking money on shoes and clothes and jewelry and watches and shit and guzzling welfare meanwhile do they feed their kids properly? Do they take their kids to the fucking dentist? No.
I feel you man. I'm not saying I don't like black women because I don't hate my own race, but when I see all these ghetto black attention seeking whores out here it makes me feel some type of way. I was raised by my mom and I feel like if she was a bit smarter in her decision making, I wouldn't be in the position I am in now.

and I'm glad you're not one of those idiots who just say "all black people are stupid" it isn't the person who is stupid, he was just raised by stupid people. we all know the saying "you sleep with dogs you wake up with fleas".

and about the lower post you made about the kid you knew who was disowned by his race, I'm one of those black people. the hoodrats and pretend gangsters in my area have never seen eye to eye. I'm not so popular with other races either and I usually dwell alone but I was never bothered by the other races like I was other black people. I was the kind of kid who enjoyed reading and learning and the other black kids accused me of "acting white" jfl. if being smart is "acting white", then what is "acting black?

That userbase on the discord is awful. Jesus christ.