Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackpill content

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Looking for some blackpill content on youtube. I already know about inceltv, wheat waffles, heed and succeed, Kent, thinking ape, dbdr, tails, medican, oreo man. is there anyone else?

VantaBlackpill

St. Hamudi (pbuh)

You've covered most of the major incelosphere. :smonk:

Looking for some blackpill content on youtube. I already know about inceltv, wheat waffles, heed and succeed, Kent, thinking ape, dbdr, tails, medican, oreo man. is there anyone else?
Lonewanderer37

Grotesque Subhuman, Forever Alone Guy, GhostOfAdam, Inconvenient Truths (for autism blackpills), Doomer Tejana are some I've been watching lately.

Lord Bogdanoff

FACEandLMS was good, but he hasn't posted in a year.

Grotesque Subhuman, Forever Alone Guy, GhostOfAdam, Inconvenient Truths (for autism blackpills), Doomer Tejana are some I've been watching lately.
Forever Alone Guy is cringe as fuck. He manages to get a girlfriend and now only cries about not getting a job and other menial 'problems' with the same depressing tone. Can't believe I felt for this guy during my lowest moment while he was fucking a becky

Blackpill conversations. He's fairly new to the game but his content is high quality and he is a blackpilled as fuck wise oldcel