Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My redpill to blackpill days

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
When I was 15 I was into getting girls, before that I never thought about even a friendship with a girl. I searched in YouTube, went through Rabbit holes of self improvement and redpill videos.

That's how I came to know about zyzz ( my one and only fav body builder even now)

So I started excercise and even bought dumbbells, I thought you can get girls if you get buff because zyzz got multiple girls. I didn't realise it was mostly because of his face and 6ft height. He had super duper physique tho

I would only listen to hard style and edm music because of zyzz influence also practiced the Aussie muzz dance zyzz does, i still do It in the bathroom everyday.Very badly wanted to become a gym bro

But if I had become one while being short I would've just become a try hard joke.

While I was watching one of these PILL videos surrounding redpill and blue pill

I saw a guy with this exact avi:society: with name Jokerpilled, he commented something about the Blackpill ( this word was in the sentence). So I asked him what's this blackpill because I was into these pills and manosphere at that time, I searched blackpill and that's how I came to know about this whole thing and why my previous gymmaxing and charisma maxing which I was doing ( was a vivid viewer of CHARISMA ON COMMAND on YouTube) wasn't going to work.

I came to know about this Site called incels.is when I was browsing a bp YouTube called TAILS and there one comment or reply to " Looksmax.over...." video was " real incels rot in .IS , so I asked him what's .is and that's how I came to know about this site.

Congratulations on finding the path to enlightenment.

Keep mirin bro
We are going to make it
E5974CD7 154F 465E A9C6 F4DA53AE4073