Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill in Shrek

He’d still be incel in 2020. Over for medieval cels
Not really, I've seen men uglier than this version of Shrek get girls in our current soyciety.

How is that bluepill if he literally showed evidence.

He's objectively not wrong
Evidence? I didn’t see any sex or kissing, I only saw two brothers or people that are probably relatives
How am I bleupilled for saying that this version of Shrek wouldn't be an incel?
Isn’t for that, it’s for the pic which is bluepilled, that guy will never get laid, the girl is probably his sister or something like that

Last edited:
Evidence? I didn’t see any sex or kissing, I only saw two brothers or people that are probably relatives

Isn’t for that, it’s for the pic which is bluepilled, that guy will never get laid, the girl is probably his sister or something like that

you:
9ae877fedb74e35a219f5948203b7f04

The Blackpill looks at a man's likelihood for romantic success along every dimension: race, height, age, face, build, money, mental health, disabilities, and more. Certain "unattractive" features can be more harmful than others or compensated for in different ways.
You are also dismissing the fact that there are always exceptions to everything, are you seriously going to say no ugly guy has ever gotted laid or married?

Last edited:
The Blackpill looks at a man's likelihood for romantic success along every dimension: race, height, age, face, build, money, mental health, disabilities, and more. Certain "unattractive" features can be more harmful than others or compensated for in different ways.
You are also dismissing the fact that there are always exceptions to everything, are you seriously going to say no ulgy guy has ever gotted laid or married?
They got married in the past, today they only get marry if they betabuxx

Imagine actually coping this hard. There are plenty of subhumans with and who have had gfs

Imagine actually coping this hard. There are plenty of subhumans with and who have had gfs
Can you give me real evidence of that? betabuxx doesnt count

6ECF47EF 1388 4C54 A7BD BF58672C2D56
most retarded poster here.

Can you give me real evidence of that? betabuxx doesnt count
Have you ever left your house and interacted with people irl? @ThoughtfulCel I'm done with mr know it all greycel here

The guy from the third video is a normie. The second one is statusmaxxed, and the rest is betabuxxing
Have you ever left your house and interacted with people irl? @ThoughtfulCel I'm done with mr know it all greycel here
Yeah bro, and never found an ugly guy with girlfriend, just normies or low tier normies at least. The ones who were ugly, were rich or statusmaxxed

They always say the most retarded shit. Probably for the best

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

The guy from the third video is a normie.
Huge nose, subhuman lower third, nonexistent maxilla and jaw, jfl her frame is bigger than his. He’s not a nomie, just normiemaxxed

Huge nose, subhuman lower third, nonexistent maxilla and jaw, jfl her frame is bigger than his. He’s not a nomie, just normiemaxxed
His side profile is shit, but his front profile is normie, he has a decent eye area, which make him a normie

Things aren't looking very good for you @trying to ascend

He is BBCmaxxed, doesnt count, and also he is normie
Things aren't looking very good for you @trying to ascend
Incels.co is becoming a bluepilled place, wtf?????? Sub5 law, sub5 cant get shit, his height, frame and race are irrelevant if he is sub5

He is BBCmaxxed, doesnt count, and also he is normie
Lower third = nonexistent, big wide nose, 404 brow ridge not found, 404 maxilla not found, utter subhuman UEE and eye area in general and he got a blonde white stacy
I never said that normies cant get girl, I said that sub5 cant get girl, and sub5 is not normie

Its over is a slayer? Cope. Slayer = getting having sex at least 3 times a week
Every single dude I posted is sub 5

Lower third = nonexistent, big wide nose, 404 brow ridge not found, 404 maxilla not found, utter subhuman UEE and eye area in general and he got a blonde white stacy

Every single dude I posted is sub 5
No, most arent, and also the ones who are sub5 are betabuxxing. This angle makes him looks like shit, and he has good lower third, you are just saying any random defects

Even if they are which I doubt, they still get pussy

6s and above look good from any angle
They get pussy because of money, if they havent had money, they would be posting on this forum. He was grimace, and even 7s dont look good if he grimace in a bad angle

Yeah, and if them make a grimace in a bad angle, they will lose 3 points, and become 4/10, which is sub5. If a 7/10 makes double chin face, he will decrease rating, isnt this obvious?
No I know what you mean

I found his insta what the fuck he’s 6’8 apparently

Did all the sub 8 posters get banned?

No I know what you mean

I found his insta what the fuck he’s 6’8 apparently
He is obv lying, check his pics, he looks like to be 6'1ft at maximum

no, currycel = fakecel. In my country curries are overhyped due to series that halo them, and there is no such thing for white ones, white ones are just treated as the 'oppressors'
@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

shrekpill hits hard ngl

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?
He's a retard. Where does he live anyway? Jfl. We are seen as repulsive. Many people grew up watching Bollywood movies but never was any of these chicks attracted to me.