Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blackpill severity scale

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I thought of my own scale for blackpilling experiences that can be used to rate them in intensity. Going in order of weakest to most potent:
Standard tier blackpill (or just normal blackpill)
Horse vitamin tier blackpill
Cannonball tier blackpill
Atomic tier blackpill (Blackpill nuke)
Universe Buster tier blackpill

Some examples:
Standard blackpill: You see a foid post online about her lookist dating preferences

Horse vitamin tier blackpill: Foid post demeaning or mocking ugly men

Cannonball tier: Foids demonstrating lust for individuals widely regarded to have “awful personalities”

Atomic blackpill: Real life experience where you are blatantly shut down for your looks with no regard for politeness

Universe Buster tier blackpill: Having a oneitis and then hearing her describe having sex with Chad to you in person

What kind of blackpill would having a oneitis for years who doesn't know you exist, doesn't even look at you in the streets when you see her very very little and dresses like a different culture even though you both are from the same culture be? Already over it though.

What kind of blackpill would having a oneitis for years who doesn't know you exist, doesn't even look at you in the streets when you see her very very little and dresses like a different culture even though you both are from the same culture be? Already over it though.
It's the kind that would probably see a normal man rope into the stratosphere. I had something way more pathetic involving oneitis unfortunately. :feelscry:

It's the kind that would probably see a normal man rope into the stratosphere. I had something way more pathetic involving oneitis unfortunately. :feelscry:
It cannot be more pathetic than me, broski. Feel free to share your story. You can PM me if you don't want it public.

I have experienced 1 universe buster blackpills in my days

It cannot be more pathetic than me, broski. Feel free to share your story. You can PM me if you don't want it public.
It would be really long if I shared everything, but essentially I simped super hard for this girl that I met through some shitty game when I was 15. my teen years were horribly isolated because I was homeschooled, so i pretty much became a full-time jestermaxxer for her but mainly through textchat because we were both high inhib (I think that's why I thought I had a chance, because I didn't realize foids are basically on another plane of existence regardless of their personality). I convinced myself that she was an angel or something and a bastion of kindness despite the fact that she berated me randomly all the time. I also convinced myself that if I just spent enough time chatting or doing whatever online with her she would like me because I had a really limited world view at the time. needless to say, it didn't at all work out, then at some point we fought over her being a bitch towards me for no reason and I haven't talked to her since.

I wasted so much time and after looking back I realized how chadsexual she was (in spite of her claiming to be the typical zoomer foid bisexual). It was horrible tbh and I regret every second of it.

It would be really long if I shared everything, but essentially I simped super hard for this girl that I met through some shitty game when I was 15. my teen years were horribly isolated because I was homeschooled, so i pretty much became a full-time jestermaxxer for her but mainly through textchat because we were both high inhib (I think that's why I thought I had a chance, because I didn't realize foids are basically on another plane of existence regardless of their personality). I convinced myself that she was an angel or something and a bastion of kindness despite the fact that she berated me randomly all the time. I also convinced myself that if I just spent enough time chatting or doing whatever online with her she would like me because I had a really limited world view at the time. needless to say, it didn't at all work out, then at some point we fought over her being a bitch towards me for no reason and I haven't talked to her since.

I wasted so much time and after looking back I realized how chadsexual she was (in spite of her claiming to be the typical zoomer foid bisexual). It was horrible tbh and I regret every second of it.
Lighten up, buddy, that is not so bad at all. In fact, I would say that it's quite common for that to happen and many guys have been in your place. And considering the fact you were sheltered from the world, how could you possible know a thing about girls and their nature? It's not your fault, so don't beat yourself up over it, there is no need to do that. I probably would have had the same thing happening to me if I were in your shoes. I never got to talk to my ex-oneitis... so I knew nothing about her and it drove me crazy because I might as well be completely right or completely wrong and I just want to know things and that can't be happening when you never talk to them or barely even see them IRL, and even then you're not sure because you've never really seen her face. Weird situation, I know, but as fate would have it, we had both gone through a similar experience and I thought I could bond with her over it but alas I was incredibly stupid. I tried getting closer to her but my attempts were futile by asking my mother if she could set something up as we are both Islamic and it's so not done for you to approach a girl personally. What I have learned, though is now I know that coincidences exist, it means absolutely nothing if a very rare experience is shared with anyone. If only I was good looking, then I would have had a chance. :feelsbadman:

Ive had atomic blackpills but not the universe buster yet, dont think I can since its been a long time since Ive had an oneitis

Ive had atomic blackpills but not the universe buster yet, dont think I can since its been a long time since Ive had an oneitis
that was just an example, anything insanely brutal can be a universe buster

Same

After the last stage of the blackpill one move up to the darkpill which is what am delving into right now . Although my knowledge of the darkpill is only rudimentary att.

If you have a oneotis now you're not fully blackpilled.

Sounds like netorare

Infinite Darkness BlackPill: The mirror

sounds brutal as hell ngl :feels:
that was what blackpilled me tbh its why it came to mind. It was powerful enough to catapult me from bluepilled to blackpilled INSTANTLY

To come back to this, I have experienced an Universe Buster tier blackpill. Some girl talked to me about her sexting the tall white dude, of course she was a noodle whore

To come back to this, I have experienced an Universe Buster tier blackpill. Some girl talked to me about her sexting the tall white dude, of course she was a noodle whore
Were you attracted to her? If so then that is ER fuel tbh, foids talking about sexting stuff makes me want to shotgun myself

Were you attracted to her? If so then that is ER fuel tbh, foids talking about sexting stuff makes me want to shotgun myself
Yes, I had a mini crush on her because she hugged me a few times

Yes, I had a mini crush on her because she hugged me a few times
Insanely brutal, I think she is trying to keep you in “perfect orbit”. Thats what my next video thing is gonna be on tbh I’ll explain it more there

Insanely brutal, I think she is trying to keep you in “perfect orbit”. Thats what my next video thing is gonna be on tbh I’ll explain it more there
Sayless I'm excited