Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Blackpill] The whole "Personality" arguement is bullshit. And here's why.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Personality is very simmilar to genetics. It's determined at an early stage in life through childhood experiences. You can change your personality up untill 11 or 12. But after that, you're stuck with.

This is why normies say that even inkwels are confident, foids can detect that it's fake.
You can act polite and have good body language all you want. But anyone can see that it's not your default state.
You can't roll back on decades of learnt behavioural patterns.

You Cannot Change Your Personality.

-assuming personality matters to begin with

The only people I've ever heard say chicks care about personality is IT, and that's probably because they don't like us shitting on ourselves and the world for our shitty situation.

personlity = how big ur dick is x how much money u have x how bright color ur eyes are

i think thats the formula ngltbh

personlity = how big ur dick is x how much money u have x how bright color ur eyes are

i think thats the formula ngltbh
True shit. You can be a gentleman all you want and still be a virgin. All that bullshit that society and your family tells you on be a gentleman and girls will come flocking to you. What bullshit we were fed as kids!

Aren't you a currycel in curryland? People here literally refer to looks when they talk about " personality ". They don't even hide it.

" He has a good personality "
" Why does he has a good personality ? "
" He's tall "

By using "personality" it sounds less shallow but it is used interchangeably with looks.