Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled breaking bad scene

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Should I rewatch it, it's been a while. Almost 10 years

I was so pissed off at this show that Walter didn't kill his wife. Like 5 fucking seasons of wait for him to strangle that bitch and she ends up rich with all his money at the end. Fuck the cucked writers of that show.

This is the exact moment waltuh becomes heisenberg

I was so pissed off at this show that Walter didn't kill his wife. Like 5 fucking seasons of wait for him to strangle that bitch and she ends up rich with all his money at the end. Fuck the cucked writers of that show.
Same Bit I liked how he called her a bitch at the end
He did everything for the family and she still cheated

Last edited:
Most people hated Skyler.

This scene was infuriating but the scene where she told him to his face that she was waiting for the cancer to come back was horrific. Supposedly it was because she was scared for herself and the kids but he NEVER laid a hand on her or his kids. He was a great father and protector of his family. If she hadn't been such a psycho bitch things never would have escalated and they would have lived a very nice life with all the money they could ever want. Fucking stupid bitch.