Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpilled dude on tinder lectures foid about heightism

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
That last message killed me jfl. Sadly she won't learn a thing, she's incapable of seeing how incredibly entitled and judgemental her behavior is

@gymletethnicel @LittleBoy

imagine arguing with a foid

Honestly can't do anything about it, it's engrained in their biology. Women literally can't be self-aware.
I genuinely don't think anything about her abhorrent behavior registered in her head whatsoever. She feels attacked, she feels like he's the one being unreasonable no matter what.

incel turns into chad but still kepps incel views and doesn't get bluepilled. nice

incel turns into chad but still kepps incel views and doesn't get bluepilled. nice
It was probably just a chadfish let's face it

he annihilated that foid, based blackpilled brother :feelsokman:

“Kill yourself” :feelskek: :feelskek:

what do you accept black pilled gl people? black pill can only really come from personal experiences, so chads can only say black pilled things but they can never truly consume the pill imo

He obliterated her epistemologically

Man: explains in no uncertain terms why foid is being unreasonable
Toilet: why are you being so defensive and unreasonable??? Who hurt you???

what do you accept black pilled gl people? black pill can only really come from personal experiences, so chads can only say black pilled things but they can never truly consume the pill imo
i agree, but seeing a blackpilled person annihilating a foid is always satisfying for me tbh

when i say brother i'm saying in the blackpilled sense

Man: explains in no uncertain terms why foid is being unreasonable
Toilet: why are you being so defensive and unreasonable??? Who hurt you???
His behavior is unreasonable if you go with the assumption that sub 6ft males aren't human or worth anything.
With that in mind she suddenly makes sense @gymletethnicel to them it's like caring about some bacteria dying, it only confuses them

The comparison with the cup size makes a ton of sense but of course they would never acknowledge that.

Capture dcran de 2021 02 11 17 50 46

"I like women with big breats, am I not allowed to have preferences?"

Last edited:
The comparison with the cup size makes a ton of sense but of course they would never acknowledge that.

"I like women with big breats, am I not allowed to have preferences?"
Eh cup size changes with weight and pregnancy. Boob surgeries are far cheaper, less risky and insanely more effective than LL

You can make any foid go from small tits to C-D cups with breast surgery, you can make a turbo manlet into a tall guy with LL

But even this mediocre and very generous analogy seems wrong to her because short males are worth less than nothing to her while she thinks of herself as a princess

Only a 5'9" minimum heigh requirement?

Only a 5'9" minimum heigh requirement?
If you believe that you might as well believe foids when they tell you their lay counts lol of course she'll lie/virtue signal

Or what she probably means is "i'll go as low as 5ft9 if your face is really good ok"

aka running prettyboy game

i do wonder why these shitheads are so resistant to saying they're tall no matter what, once they pass the face test

it's like they want to waste a rare opportunity on purpose

That last message killed me jfl. Sadly she won't learn a thing, she's incapable of seeing how incredibly entitled and judgemental her behavior is

@gymletethnicel @LittleBoy

View attachment 407892
View attachment 407893
View attachment 407894
View attachment 407895

Brutal conversation.

Based guy.

I hate the fucking gas lighting.

“Kill yourself” :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is cool and all but why argue with her. She’s aware that she wouldn’t get a short mans seed in her and he’s saying ’these guys will be childless’. She knows that and fights for it.

True

Also in your profile pic, foids were so repulsed and offended by the idea of that low tier normie having kids
It’s why I believe in evolution. How cold sexual selection makes foids.

This is cool and all but why argue with her. She’s aware that she wouldn’t get a short mans seed in her and he’s saying ’these guys will be childless’. She knows that and fights for it.
It's not about her changing her preferences to accept manlets. It's about making her feel low IQ and bad about herself.

The Kill Yourself at the end was just *mwah*

Honestly can't do anything about it, it's engrained in their biology. Women literally can't be self-aware.
Proper response to “how tall are you?” Is “how much do you weigh”, if they say any number above 120 then block them.

There is no reason for any women below 5’10 to be over 120 lb. She needs to stop engulfing food like a pig.

Even better. Chadfish them, set up a date, and if they ask where you are at, you should say there too fat and ugly.
Lmao, just say I saw you standing and you look different from your pictures, you weight is too much and I am not interested. She’ll remember that till eternity

beautiful "kill yourself" at the end :feelscomfy: an ideal way to end any conversation with a foid :feelscomfy:

I’m 5’8. Guess I’m not human to this creature.

It'd be more interesting if he'd pretended that he was short.
What do you guys think about that?

Trying to reason not even a sentient being, but a full grown foid... on the matter of height. If he thought he could budge a foid retard on a dating app with this pretentious wall of text, he was grossly wrong. Based last line though. Also that "sudden hitler" was a bit too much. Could have mentioned starving niggers, ethnics or some shit, no need to pull out the holohoax card.
Yeah, the whole point of feminism is to make sure low quality seed won't propagate itself into the next generation. This is at the core of the notion of foids' "choice".

I think that this fag lied about his height. He just wanted to get back at the creature that hates him, at least in a form of text. His only mistake was that he thought he could guilt trip a foid. WRONG. Foids don't feel bad about rejecting low value men, they know they do it rightfully. It's like for you to regret having laid monster shit in the toilet.

Last edited:
Convincing a foid to see the light is more difficult than deadlifting over 1000 lbs. Getting a woman to admit she's wrong is harder than becoming president. If someone told me "you'll be dead unless you either fight Mike Tyson or get a female to feel regret," I would have to fight Iron Mike because the latter option is impossible.

Typical cumdumpster gets angry when her high requirements are pointed out