Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpills passed off as comedy in sitcoms

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Seriously blackpill are just passed off as comedy in sitcoms, they act like it´s just a joke so they throw a laugh track over it to showcase it´s funny when it fact it´s just the brutal truth yet people don´t see to notice this.

Take this clip below for example from The Big Bang Theory (inb4 normie show, I know) it´s a bluepilled series where the main character Lenard lands a Stacey GF but despite this there are so many blackpilled moment in this show it´s insane but whenever they happen it´s just passed off as comedy. In this clip below Penny literally says that the guy she is talking to is "cute" because "he is tall and has great cheekbones"

Apparently you have to see the clip on YouTube, start from 0.23

There are many other examples in this series alone like where Penny one night is drunk and knocks on Lennards door to have sex with him and they go to his bedroom and do it and the next night Lennard tries to do the same he gets drunk and knocks on her door to have sex with her where she rejects him and slams the door in his face where Lennard says "I am starting to think there is a double standard here". It´s a perfect example how sex is solely on the girls premises when she wants it and the guy can´t just demand it.

And of course Pennies Ex is a gigachad and there are many times in the show Penny is refered to as a slut and even a time where someone points out how slutty she was where she says the word you are talking about is 'popular'

This is just from this sitcom alone but there are blackpills in all sitcoms, it´s literally the truth displayed for everyone to see but people are just too stupid to realize that the very thing they are laughing at is just how real life really is.

I always hated Penny.

That show became "HAHAHHA LOOK THEY ARE SOYS IN RELATIONSHIPSZ?! SEE?!!! ISNT THAT FUNNY AND QUIRCKLY L0L IM PICKLE RICK!!!!!" what a piece of normie garbage.

Brutal Height and Face Pill
Brutal FakeNerdPill

The Big Bang Theory is a blackpill in bluepill coating. Sure all the nerds get gf's, but they are cucked to hell and back. Same with the show How I Met Your Mother.

House MD had a massive lookspill.

House MD had a massive lookspill.

Never watched House before but damn that scene was extremely blackpilled even down to the fact that the good looking guy think it´s his personality that gets him the girls and his looks has very little to do with it.

thats the best way to educate the masses

thats the best way to educate the masses
No because they don´t see it as how the world really is to them it´s just comedy

No because they don´t see it as how the world really is to them it´s just comedy
It puts the seed in their mind,it stops their gag reflex of instantly dismissing anything that opposes their worldview

Never watched House before but damn that scene was extremely blackpilled even down to the fact that the good looking guy think it´s his personality that gets him the girls and his looks has very little to do with it.
Lol that's true. I bet a lot of Chad's attribute their slaying ability to muh confidence

Thats penny without makeup.

B098b4e77360c8abb476440884b2d915

Her male looksmatch lived like a hermit and roped

Theres also an episode where house thinks he lies in a coma and he thinks he has proof because a fat ugly but very nice guy (literally personality theory) has a hot gf.

House then explains that looksmatch is law (back then female hypergamy was an exception) and concludes that this is a natural law and therefore hes lies in a coma.
Everyone around him then spills bluepills. Hilarious and blackpilled.

Theres also an episode about an ugly girl ive never watched because subconsciously my brain always kept me away from obvious blackpill content. These episodes are worth a watch..

Also :feelswhat:

I posted about this topic a long time ago and it didnt got attention:incel::feels:

Last edited: