Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blacks are children of Satan.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
AF17C81A 9D66 4408 805C A4A3C0F0CBB3

I have completely swallow the race realism pill. Blacks are the children of lucifer, lucifer was known for being the musical angel. What are niggas good for besides music and sports.....exactly. Maybe we are being punished that’s why we are the lowest iq and poorest race on planet earth.

Race realism is undeniable truth it’s such a blackpill. Blacks are probably not even human like Asians,whites etc. We are something else.

Blacks will never improve as race. Blacks are victims to their genetics and nature. They need a mercy genocide. Maybe they’ll be better off in the spiritual/mind plane. Africa is a shithole and always will be. It’s over for literall subhumancels.

@BummerDrummer

Evil bbc

Word to @BummerDrummer and @MountainGorilla

@Mogged Loner you should embrace Satan, God ain’t save niggas. We might have it good in hell/lower plane if it’s real.

@Capable_Onion the fuck that supposed to mean In this thread?
Why are you tagging them get back on topic

It means you've become a cuckhold
How is this cuckhold you retard. When it’s the truth have you ever lived around black people are you black exactly. You pride is apparent now go kill yourself.

@Capable_Onion the fuck that supposed to mean In this thread?

Why are you tagging them get back on topic

Why aren’t you going back to africa?

View attachment 391963
I have completely swallow the race realism pill. Blacks are the children of lucifer, lucifer was known for being the musical angel. What are niggas good for besides music and sports.....exactly. Maybe we are being punished that’s why we are the lowest iq and poorest race on planet earth.

Race realism is undeniable truth it’s such a blackpill. Blacks are probably not even human like Asians,whites etc. We are something else.

Blacks will never improve as race. Blacks are victims to their genetics and nature. They need a mercy genocide. Maybe they’ll be better off in the spiritual/mind plane. Africa is a shithole and always will be. It’s over for literall subhumancels.
Joseph smith might’ve been on to something with the Mormon explanation of the negro race

Reply more to me like a good little slave boy.
Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN North America

I don’t speak African

This America we have enough of our own niggers

(Most of them be white)

I don’t speak African

This America we have enough of our own niggers

(Most of them be white)
You replied as I command you a good boi have a treat :lul:
D0C86227 0D4D 4D6C BD5C 4D3827F0C84A

We are something else.
The fact that you're Satan's offspring is only half true.
Dogs were domesticated 10K years ago and are now a whole different specie from wolfs.
We don't even share up to 19% of our DNA, you are an alien to me. Hate is inevitable and as long our two species exist and can interact we are a threat for each others because a genocide can occur, even in 10 billions years

What will you do about it? Here are 4 legit ways i can think of.
1/Surgerymax to larp as a white (=lie) ? or

2/Use the "i'm a good black" card (=lie to the conservatives (majority of clueless whites)) ? or

3/Try to convince people that you are self-aware and thus closer to god : "i'm just like you!" (=would work only on christcuck but they won't listen to you because they are hardwired into thinking bad looking = devil(eg: juice looking jesus)) ?

4/Or try to convince that blacks are like some mobo battery, the entire computer can only function if there's that one little bit of energy injected into the system : if white all die, blacks are still here able to evolve into smarter beings, consciousness cannot be lost forever. (="dn rd this nigger outsmart me i wanna kill him" kind of outcome)

Committing suicide is not an option.

I'm genuinely interested which choice a self-aware black like you would pick. :ha..feels:

The blacks aren't the issue....
You are missing the bullseye op

Low T raceplay

Joseph smith might’ve been on to something with the Mormon explanation of the negro race
If you join the Mormons you get a whole motherfucking PLANET!

That's better than 72 virgin's (Muslim) or even 2800 slave (jews) or eternal life (as a christain cuck)...

Dam these underwear are tight.

another white cuck op who can't cope with the fact that black men are superior lovers with massive cocks.

Your mother and sister were BUILT FOR BBC

another white cuck op who can't cope with the fact that black men are superior lovers with massive cocks.

Your mother and sister were BUILT FOR BBC
Lmao when you think all niggas think the same so when some go away from the norm it’s whity.
Not all niggas are NPCs keeping replying for by the way it’s entertaining :lul:
I’m over sticking up for niggaz

80% deserved to get shot and choked out
Based you’re becoming just like me my good son.

Lmao when you think all niggas think the same so when some go away from the norm it’s whity.
Not all niggas are NPCs keeping replying for by the way it’s entertaining :lul:

Based you’re becoming just like me my good son.

My lip is swollen and I have enough rounds to fill 3 16 clips

And I really Hate niggers right now

My lip is swollen and I have enough rounds to fill 3 16 clips

And I really Hate niggers right now
That’s the demonic energy embrace it bask in it. You are a higher negro from now on. :feelsdevil:

That’s the demonic energy embrace it bask in it. You are a higher negro from now on. :feelsdevil:

Fucking niggers it’s always the niggers too

You hardly see whites hang like that or chinks or fucking anybody

Just the fucking niggers drop outta school with 3 kids trying to push their wack ass mixtape

And it doesn’t matter when they die because they got 4 kids doing the exact same shit in 5 years

Fuck every last one of them!

well that escalated quickly.

My lip hurts

I’d go back but I’d just get arrested for all their shit

I’m over it

Kill em all

Bunch of low IQ hang in front of the store but got no money

I hate em all

Fucking niggers it’s always the niggers too

You hardly see whites hang like that or chinks or fucking anybody

Just the fucking niggers drop outta school with 3 kids trying to push their wack ass mixtape

And it doesn’t matter when they die because they got 4 kids doing the exact same shit in 5 years

Fuck every last one of them!
No matter how much niggas try they fail time and time again.

I was raised by single black women. She try’s to lecture me but she’s no different from the rest of black bitches.

Niggas always kill each other, rob each other. Niggas are their own worse enemies.

We are victims of nature and our genetics.

No matter how much niggas try they fail time and time again.

I was raised by single black women. She try’s to lecture me but she’s no different from the rest of black bitches.

Niggas always kill each other, rob each other. Niggas are their own worse enemies.

We are victims of nature and our genetics.

Idk what it is but it needs to stop

Single mothers? Kill em

Bad schools? Who cares shoot the kids

Rap Music? Fucking shoot them through the speakers

I just want smokes as a fucking NEET and I got a fat lip because why?

Niggers that’s why!

Fucking useless Obama was so much false hope

Fucking think there’ll be another black president again FUCK NO

Idk what it is but it needs to stop

Single mothers? Kill em

Bad schools? Who cares shoot the kids

Rap Music? Fucking shoot them through the speakers

I just want smokes as a fucking NEET and I got a fat lip because why?

Niggers that’s why!

Fucking useless Obama was so much false hope

Fucking think there’ll be another black president again FUCK NO
This is why genocide is a blessing for blacks they ain’t going anywhere with their existence.

Africa is factually shit Africa’s sold their own. The so called black brethren’s sold their own smh fucking niggers I swear.

Niggas are low and poor they ain’t got shit going for them besides violence and savagery.

This is why genocide is a blessing for blacks they ain’t going anywhere with their existence.

Africa is factually shit Africa’s sold their own. The so called black brethren’s sold their own smh fucking niggers I swear.

Niggas are low and poor they ain’t got shit going for them besides violence and savagery.

Cope

Africans got it together more than americans

We got it all and still kill each other

Least they’re happy wit nothing