Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blind gymcel I know gets #MetOOED

• Thread starter ThirdWorldIncel
  • Start date
ThirdWorldIncel

ThirdWorldIncel

ain't easy being ugly
-
I have always wanted two thingz; be a musician and get fit. I have always tried working out and learn guitar. I finally have my own:

Anyway. I mention this because, I have friends who are musicians. One of them took me to a jam session and there was this blind bassist who was really talented. I even invited him some weed bc he was killing it. He seemed like a nice fellow.

Not much after this, I ran into him at the pull up bars in a park i work out. He is big and has a lot of muscle but i wouldnt say hes attractive. This happened like last year

So I was minding my own business last night and the same friend who took me to that jam session talked to me and said "Dude, Gino is getting metooed"

Holy shit. He shown me this. The guy is getting socially crucified.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEzc-KAh67j/?igshid=vubxs0696740

Aparently, his modus operandi was telling the foidz to come over his studio for a new musical project he had in mind.

This is surreal and fucking scary; if he was attractive (his pic is at the end of the IG post) all those slutz would he talking about how lucky they were to fuck him.

@Mainländer

Last edited:
No hablo senor, pero me gusta fumar el porro.

tbh he used a pretty predatory stategy to get the girls, no wonder he gets accused of this shit. Not even chad is save when the feelings of guilt, shame and regret hit the foids.

Do not stay alone in the same room as a female like that in 2020. If she comes up with some shit against you, everybody will believe her over you and you're screwed. I regret having gone to therapy with a foid in 2016, that was very reckless of me. This is 2020, boyos.

Also, imagine trying to fuck the life of a person who already has got pretty serious problems just because he touched you (assuming it's even true).

Why are 99% of rape accusations not actually rape but sex the foid regrets afterwards, I think its lost all its meaning now.

Do not stay alone in the same room as a female like that in 2020. If she comes up with some shit against you, everybody will believe her over you and you're screwed. I regret having gone to therapy with a foid in 2016, that was very reckless of me. This is 2020, boyos.

Also, imagine trying to fuck the life of a person who already has got pretty serious problems just because he touched you (assuming it's even true).

I feel bad for him. He is very demanded as a session musician in my city. He is in a spot where many of us would kill to be in.

Now his life is completely destroyed. He will probably kill himself. Hes blind on top of that
Why are 99% of rape accusations not actually rape but sex the foid regrets afterwards, I think its lost all its meaning now.
itz bc those bitchez already got what they wanted from the simp

I'm not Spanish translate pls

Mike Pence rule

I'm not Spanish translate pls

shes basically saying she contacted her for a new musical project (hes a demmanded session musician) and told the foid to come over to her studio.

Once there, she touched them with the excuse of breathing excercises for singing and shit. She literally wrote "I could hear him breathing , heating up"

His photo is at the end of the post

1 Social attention
2 Shed be liked and taken care of more
3 So shed get it off her chest
Women can not lose.

100% sub8

Especially if you are a sub8