Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blindmaxxing

U

unluckygenes

Recruit
★★★★★
In the movie Mask (1985) a truecel goes after a blind foid and almost succeeds before her parents ruin it all flabbergasted by his deformed appearance, but in principle it was a solid plan.

Any ideas how (unrealistically) selective blind foids are IRL?
At this point midgets are unreachable because the fetish crowd inflates their egos to the point that they are also seeking for chads.

Blind foids can't differentiate a 10 from a 0. They don't even understand the concept of attractive, handsome, etc.

How feasible is dating a blind foid?

it's a cope movie, it will never happen in real life. even blind toilets still have a preference for attractive men since they're more likely to have higher status and respect from others. toilets are attracted to status
also blind whores can sense that you're short anyway and they will only like a tall guy. also they can easily know that you're bald

it's a cope movie, it will never happen in real life. even blind toilets still have a preference for attractive men since they're more likely to have higher status and respect from others. toilets are attracted to status
also blind whores can sense that you're short anyway and they will only like a tall guy. also they can easily know that you're bald
oh boy. Then it is really over. Thanks

I remember a video of a blind foid saying she wants a man whom her friends find attractive, basically her friends become her eyes

You can never win against the female hivemind
well in this case I ran out of options. I better give up. Thanks

Both are mogged, sadly.

Won’t work. Scientific studies already show that blind women are even more picky about looks than sighted women.

The females of our own species hate us, fuck this nigger life
Yes. When they are alone they cross the street to avoid walking near me, and when they are in groups they just laugh when I pass by. They enjoy to dehumanize us completelly. Very cruel

Won’t work. Scientific studies already show that blind women are even more picky about looks than sighted women.
ouch. maybe because their lack of sight caused them to develop a mystical perception of what beauty means and even a 9 wouldn't be enough for them

In the movie Mask (1985) a truecel goes after a blind foid and almost succeeds before her parents ruin it all flabbergasted by his deformed appearance, but in principle it was a solid plan.

Any ideas how (unrealistically) selective blind foids are IRL?
At this point midgets are unreachable because the fetish crowd inflates their egos to the point that they are also seeking for chads.

Blind foids can't differentiate a 10 from a 0. They don't even understand the concept of attractive, handsome, etc.

How feasible is dating a blind foid?
Holy shit this could actually fucking work! AND THEY CANT USE TINDER EITHER!

Holy shit this could actually fucking work! AND THEY CANT USE TINDER EITHER!
Yes. They wouldn't rubberneck for other guys or go to tinder seeking someone more attractive opportunities.
Would need to go look for them on the blind people's place or something. Maybe get a job training guide dogs for easily approaching them would work

Yes. They wouldn't rubberneck for other guys or go to tinder seeking someone more attractive opportunities.
Would need to go look for them on the blind people's place or something. Maybe get a job training guide dogs for easily approaching them would work
Damn bro, Thats genius, Lets all blindmaxx!

a blind girl can feel your abs, your dick and your face. and if that wasn't enough she'll just get one of her female friends or many orbiters to rate you. after that she'll have to know how much you earn

Lmao please link the study

Damn bro, Thats genius, Lets all blindmaxx!
Yes. it is at least worth a try. I guess volunteering to train guide dogs is the best approach to get closer to blind foids without looking creepy

a blind girl can feel your abs, your dick and your face. and if that wasn't enough she'll just get one of her female friends or many orbiters to rate you. after that she'll have to know how much you earn
yeah. I guess propaganda is so strong that even the blinds will go along to try to fit in