Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Love on the Spectrum season 2

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
For those of you that don't know, there's a show on netflix about autistic people trying to find partners.

Quick points:
  • Most of the guys are incel tier but don't know it or in denial - there's a 26 year old who's already norwooding and has a chad younger brother that gives him dating advice :lul:, another guy who looks androgynous and can pass for a fucking foid in transition to male, or vice versa.
  • Autistic foids are pain in the asses and just as demanding as NT foids
    • One foid is high functioning, and is an animator, and only seems to want to date other guys that are also into animation. At some point, she pines for a Chadlite but the feelings aren't reciprocated, and she's devastated
  • Among the male participants, their boomer or gen-Xer parents keep giving them cucked, and I mean GIGACUCKED dating advice, such as "make her feel special", "treat her like a princess", etc.

will the male contenders mog me? or is it safe to watch jfl

cringe retard foods have no issue finding love

will the male contenders mog me? or is it safe to watch jfl
I don't know, tbh. I can tell you that they mog me, except for a curry incel from the first season. Still, it's interesting to watch, albeit cringey af

For those of you that don't know, there's a show on netflix about autistic people trying to find partners.

Quick points:
  • Most of the guys are incel tier but don't know it or in denial - there's a 26 year old who's already norwooding and has a chad younger brother that gives him dating advice :lul:, another guy who looks androgynous and can pass for a fucking foid in transition to male, or vice versa.
  • Autistic foids are pain in the asses and just as demanding as NT foids
    • One foid is high functioning, and is an animator, and only seems to want to date other guys that are also into animation. At some point, she pines for a Chadlite but the feelings aren't reciprocated, and she's devastated
  • Among the male participants, their boomer or gen-Xer parents keep giving them cucked, and I mean GIGACUCKED dating advice, such as "make her feel special", "treat her like a princess", etc.
Brutal. Fucking brutal. It's beyond over for these autisticcels

the only value we have for normies is entertainment