Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity BLM Sheboon twerks in the capital for MLK day

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

K1YP.gif

Women will literally make anything about them being whore. they will literally use the holocaust to post pics of their ass, MLK's death to twerk, and a child dying, to post pics of their milkers.

I hate them so much

Degenerate, disrespectful, distasteful and disgusting
Fuck femoids

MLK must be thinking - "this is not what I died for"

Yass sheboon slayyyy

clown world jpg

so stupid that it's funny

Women will literally make anything about them being whore. they will literally use the holocaust to post pics of their ass, MLK's death to twerk, and a child dying, to post pics of their milkers.

I hate them so much

Degenerate, disrespectful, distasteful and disgusting
Fuck femoids

Yass sheboon slayyyy

clown world jpg

so stupid that it's funny
Women think twerking is hot but tbh it's disgusting and primitive as shit
looks like monkeys when doing it
hell even monkey females have better ass than most girls who twerk

It's only hot when optimus primbejb does it in transformers 2.

MLK was a degenerate hooker fucker and drug addict, not that is wrong, i want to fuck prostitutes too, but this image of muh pure, religious and honoured based black man is pure propaganda. He would approve this sheboon shaking her baboon ass with a perverted smile on his face.

The trans Atlantic slave trade and its consciences.

fuck I wish Lincoln didn't get assassinated by that jew so he could mass deported them to Liberia like he intended by nope we got the darkest(heh) time line.

Didn't know this existed. Thanks, OP. I've found something to fap to later as I know this so-called "independent woman" would not like me doing that.

It hasn’t been one day yet and already Biden whores are doing megatard rituals

I bet she doesnt even know what MLK stands for. She probably thinks its a combo meal at kfc

I hate them so much
The trans Atlantic slave trade and its consciences.

fuck I wish Lincoln didn't get assassinated by that jew so he could mass deported them to Liberia like he intended by nope we got the darkest(heh) time line.

MLK was a degenerate hooker fucker and drug addict
No wonder Americans worship him. If he was a pedo, he probably could have become President, just like Joe did this year!

Makes me want to play mw2 again to see that place get shot up

I hate them so much
They need something to rationalize their innate whore behaviour:rolleyes:
Girls are fucking disgusting.

13-15th amendment was a huge mistake
I hate niggers.
I remember seeing a vid of a sheboon twerking in a black guys store and in the comments black guys were defending her saying twerking is an African dance and she was just sharing her culture :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I remember seeing a vid of a sheboon twerking in a black guys store and in the comments black guys were defending her saying twerking is an African dance and she was just sharing her culture :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
they were probably shitposting

no it was legit. srs, they were defending the woman saying twerking was African. Most peopl eagree on that too
lmao it's so low iq
"yeah bruh, our race invented the ass thrust" lol

lmao it's so low iq
"yeah bruh, our race invented the ass thrust" lol
I mean going into specifics I guess from what I know (I’m not a negrologist) twerking is hip movements or something and those types of dances are very prevalent in Africa. Again though, some niggers shaking their ass isn’t heritage to rlly be proud of.

Reminds me of that mlk Boondocks episode

Negroid culture

MLK was a degenerate hooker fucker and drug addict, not that is wrong, i want to fuck prostitutes too, but this image of muh pure, religious and honoured based black man is pure propaganda. He would approve this sheboon shaking her baboon ass with a perverted smile on his face.
This.

The segment from 4:51 to 5:15 was so fucking stupid damn.

He's comparing segregation between countries to segregation of citizens inside the same country, and the example that he brings about being segregated from your neighbour's home is even more stupid, i mean yea i'm segregated from my neighbour's personal property but there's no danger involved there it works in both of our favours. it's not like there's a danger of getting stabbed or shot just for knocking on his door for example.

shoot that fucking whatever

i mean yea i'm segregated from my neighbour's personal property but there's no danger involved there it works in both of our favours. it's not like there's a danger of getting stabbed or shot just for knocking on his door for example.
I can't tell, are you pro-segregation?