Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based BLM thief chimps out in store and gets put to justice.

Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found

That nigger got the black beat off him

I wouldn't live in the US without a gun. I'm still waiting on my butter knife licence here in bongland

I wouldn't live in the US without a gun. I'm still waiting on my butter knife licence here in bongland
Stay away from nigger areas and there's virtually no violent crime.

Stay away from nigger areas and there's virtually no violent crime.
True, think It's just a bit of paranoia on my part. Can foreigners obtain firearms legally, after living in the US for a certain amount of time?

Negroes are untouchable in today's America. White cops often hesitate to do their job when the suspect is a Negro for fear of being called racists. I guess the good news is that more people are able to witness what a Negro truly looks like when he is free as a bird. We have dismantled our civilization to accommodate an inferior race and there is no going back until enough people wake up.
Black cops are something like 1.5x more likely to use excessive force against a black perp, and hispanic cops are like 2x more likely, maybe it was even more. By and large White cops go out of their way to accommodate blacks because any moment can become a sensational news story that costs them their job and maybe their freedom.

True, think It's just a bit of paranoia on my part. Can foreigners obtain firearms legally, after living in the US for a certain amount of time?
Yes you can if you're here legally.