Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Bloc is the lowest iq place online

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
The bloc discord server is literally filled with sub 85 iq braindead retards with no life experience. This is what happens you homeschool your children and bang them on the head with a frying pan when they get punished.

The amount of arguments I’ve had in there because retards think they’re smarter than they actually are is insane.

JFL I think anyone who joins the server gets -15 iq points listening to some of the dumb shit people say. :feelskek: :feelskek:

my discord ignore list is hundreds of users long

It changes the experience 100%

what is bloc?

>discord
never heard of it and will never hear about it

Season 3 Baby GIF by The Simpsons

wtf is bloc
Official .is server aka where most of the Bluecel s reside at. I’m just done with these discord cels having these superiority complexes on shit I know more than them about. Like if I could list the arguments I’ve been in to show you what the fuck I’ve been dealing with I will.

Dude I can’t literally hate it when people dumber than me fucking get all egotistical and think they know shit even though I disproved it. This fucking happens irl too with the people I hang out with it fucking angers me bro.

I’m in that server but I hardly ever check trannycord

What do they argue about in there?

Official .is server aka where most of the Bluecel s reside at. I’m just done with these discord cels having these superiority complexes on shit I know more than them about. Like if I could list the arguments I’ve been in to show you what the fuck I’ve been dealing with I will.

Dude I can’t literally hate it when people dumber than me fucking get all egotistical and think they know shit even though I disproved it. This fucking happens irl too with the people I hang out with it fucking angers me bro.
Sounds like a mess.
It's hilarious I have no idea about the discords.

I’m in that server but I hardly ever check trannycord

What do they argue about in there?
A lot of the time a lot of common sense things are said or just ludicrous things that are attacked with common sense then an argument occurs. It’s either that or fakecels come in and start insulting you over incel traits

I rarely post on discord (mostly lurk). That discord server is a comedy fest, just avoid talking to anyone there.

This is how I am with pretty much any GC

:feelsrope:
I’ve been on that discord server since the early days and it’s still a shithole then and now.

Bloc is a shithole, glad I left.
Shoutout to optimisticman, Oglet, and JestER. The only cool retards on Bloc.

I don’t use discord but what exactly is bloc? I’m thinking of using discord legit