Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Blue Pill] JFL @u if you think personality does not matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
COPE
seems like u skipped every redpill class

They love Status as well
and they won't settle for a broke nigga
and you always need looks to use the other things I keep saying it

people can accept that once you're extremely good-looking all those things lose importance
but seem to forget they matter more the closer you are to average
Exactly, if you're in the top 0.01% of fame, it matters. Outside of that, girls don't care, they only care about looks.

Don't unnecessarily muddle these things up.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: absolute memecel if you actually take his threads seriously.

Nigga literally breathes out bluepill and then paints it black.
Bruh
there is a big [Blue Pill] in the title
you're aware that blackpill is pretty much focusing on women
their preferrences among all other things

don't link cuckoldry, it's not reddit

Last edited:
you're aware that blackpill is pretty much focusing on women
their preferrences among all other things

Yes, That's what this thread is about isn't it?

Debating whether what you said here :

Personalitymaxxing should be the second most helpful thing after looksmaxing for Youngcels,jbs and college girls are less experienced and calculating. They just want to have fun.
You also have a big chance to "just be first theory" with this

is valid or not ?

It isn't

don't link cuckoldry, it's not reddit

JFL did you actually click that ?

I said it in a different meaning
It's more blackpill is for soothing your pain of failure when everything failed
If you haven't seriously tried it's bad to take it because it's nihilistic

Like the poster below you said, the black pill isn't supposed to be soothing or comforting. I personally find comfort in the truth, but that's because it - not happiness - is my pursuit.

I agree that you need to fully exhaust your avenues and options, before fully taking the black pill.

Personality matters indeed, a dark triad personality is better than being a nice guy.
Dark Triad = status-seeking behavior. It might have small role on attraction via a form of frauding, but most darktriad guys achieve fame. The good-looking and tall can rise to the top ranks of society because of darktriad. The uglier ones become gang-leaders, criminals, and so on and achieve notoriety.
>implying Donald isn’t a Chad with a 13 inch cock when soft
He was a chadlite when he was younger, but now he's a geriatric boomer and pretty ugly.

Last edited:
Dark Triad = status-seeking behavior. It might have small role on attraction via a form of frauding, but most darktriad guys achieve fame. The good-looking and tall can rise to the top ranks of society because of darktriad. The uglier ones become gang-leaders, criminals, and so on and achieve notoriety.

He was a chadlite when he was younger, but now he's a geriatric boomer and pretty ugly.
and a cuck

White pill is the new blue pill

White pill is the new blue pill
This was supposed to be bluepilled idk
and like I said in my 500th post I was gonna take some of those

what even is a personality?

My personality is why I am an incel.

The guy who doesn't meet the looks threshold is never going to give a first impression, hes not on her radar at all, it didnt begin for him. The horn effect will always reduce the impact of his "amazing personality", if a man doesn't meet the looks threshold, but has a 10/10 personality, his personality will not appear as 10/10 personality because of the looks threshold, horn effect.
Women know the moment she first glances in your field of vision if she’s gonna fuck you or not. Sure, if she likes your personality you may become “friends” JFL

This was supposed to be bluepilled idk
and like I said in my 500th post I was gonna take some of those View attachment 209049
You’re a beta fucking bitch. You’re a bluepilled coping faggot. I will skullfuck your cucked corpse you bluepilled faggot. Keep beleive in personality you dumb fucking bitch. You are ugly as fuck rotting on this forum and you know it.

Sure if normies want a relationship they need a good “personality” plus being able to provide for her JFL

Women are attracted to personality traits and superficial things I find disgusting in other males. Even if I had these traits I would be repelled how women are drawn to and drool over these things.