Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Bluepill lies I was told disguised as "Redpill scientific facts"

I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
Has anyone ever encountered this piece of advice?
During my life I have often come across the "redpill" explanation that women look for providers, attracted to males who are able to provide them and the offspring they are going to have. That this is a biological undeniable aspect.
This to convince you that foids aren't superficial, they will like you will be based on how good you can be for your future family.

But it's only half the story, can't say A without saying B. They fail to mention, or don't realise themselves that they are describing cucks and encourage you to be an orbiter. They probably experienced that they only get positive attention from female if they act like orbiters for them, and subconciously believe the advice they give. They don't realise that while they are breaking their backs "providing", their "love" is being railed by a physically genetically superior male, and use the cuck to be the financial provider for them.

How many married couples are there out there believing this first paragraph and unknowingly raising another man's child, paying for college tuition, car, shelter for the kid of a guy that railed his wife behind his back ? It makes me sick to think about this.

Just lol at redpillers and bluepillers. Literally making up fictional bullshit and many pages of it too while all you need to know is the universal truth of "Chad only".

A wise man said redpill is bluepill painted red.

JFL at be a good provider. Just get a starfish sex, while the hole whining anonymously on internet about her deadbedroom sex life, remembering the days of her youth, when she used to happily ride chad's cock.

Provider is when a foid is done with her whore phase?

Maybe the advise is right - a foid can have her cake and eat it too, while you, the cursed subhuman have a chance only as a provider so while she is busy wearing out her pussy by living her instinct driven life, be responsible and prove to her as the best provider with your 6/7 figure income stats. When no chad responds to her, she would then come to you (as a last resort).

Just lol at redpillers and bluepillers. Literally making up fictional bullshit and many pages of it too while all you need to know is the universal truth of "Chad only".
JFL at be a good provider. Just get a starfish sex, while the hole whining anonymously on internet about her deadbedroom sex life, remembering the days of her youth, when she used to happily ride chad's cock.

IMG 20200115 105808

See what evolutionary psychology says about women in 2006