Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Bluepill -> Redpill -> Blackpill -> Suicide

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
The only transcendent philosophy after the blackpill is shattering the glass ceiling of your Schoperhaurian will-to-live and ending it all. I'm convinced. It's LITERALLY over...

for me it was classism -> heightism -> lookism

I went from racism (type of racism based on other's perception of you) to classism ("It's not race! It's the rich vs the poor!") to lookism/biological determinism ("It's actually the genetically superior men + women vs the genetically inferior men) and I think I've arrived at the logical conclusion of my existence. I haven't really changed in my thinking for two years despite exploring alternative explanations and theories. The blackpill simply has the strongest explanatory power for all the suffering in my life.

you were racist ?

'racism' in classical sense, not modern definition. Old definition of racism from a 1940's Merriam-Webster's Dictionary is 'perspective of world from racial lens" with modern addition of "prejudice" or "bias" in definition. Perhaps, I should've used a more fitting word for modern times like "race realism".

hhhh look greycel you should know something about me, i have an iq of 76 so go slowly with me, do you hate niggers ?

yes fuck niggers they are crime monkeys. racism funny TEEHEE I do not have a sense of humor so I just say N word for intended effect of funny but end up frightening well-adjusted people online.

Never forget, racism = funny is just as untrue as random = funny. It can be *sometimes*.

Last edited:
man i told you that im low iq just say yes or no
The FBI agent who is monitoring this conversation is probably unable to detect or infer sarcasm so I will say no, I do not hate them. I already have enough terrible notes in my FBI file, trying my best to keep unironic racism (racism out of sincere belief as opposed to racism employed for shock value) excluded from the psychological profile the behavioral analysts are creating of me as we speak.

You're totally not a LARPing CuckTears fag

You're totally not a LARPing CuckTears fag

Dude, I'm just going to block you and only unblock you to review your activity on this website and the block you again. You've lost the privilege of my acknowledgement of your existence.

Dude, I'm just going to block you and only unblock you to review your activity on this website and the block you again. You've lost the privilege of my acknowledgement of your existence.

Your acknowledgement is not a privilege. You're delusional.

I skipped the redpill because im not a fucking moron.

Tbh that's what I did, I'm currently on blackpill

Brutal Realization Pill