Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think a gender war will ever happen in this century between 2024-2099?

Will a gender war ever happen anytime soon?

• Yes

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I personally believe yes and hopefully it happens before I become a wizard and why I believe it will happen is because more and more men have been becoming incels more often but along with that each pill has been going mainstream for example when the redpill went super viral and mainstream because of Andrew Tate in 2022 but that only lasted until mid 2023 then it died out and the bluepill did aswell and in that case its only a matter of time before the blackpill becomes mainstream and viral which will lead to men finally not simping anymore and hopefully it will blow up more than the redpill then it could potentially lead to a gender war happening. I made some theories on how a gender war can happen in one of my previous threads if you want to check that out too.

No gender war for my face, height, frame. @Friezacel

They oughta get the hell out of America

Define gender war.

But the answer is no.
We will live in a gynocentric world until enough men decide to recreate a patriarchal world. There will be no "war".

I personally believe yes and hopefully it happens before I become a wizard and why I believe it will happen is because more and more men have been becoming incels more often but along with that each pill has been going mainstream for example when the redpill went super viral and mainstream because of Andrew Tate in 2022 but that only lasted until mid 2023 then it died out and the bluepill did aswell and in that case its only a matter of time before the blackpill becomes mainstream and viral which will lead to men finally not simping anymore and hopefully it will blow up more than the redpill then it could potentially lead to a gender war happening. I made some theories on how a gender war can happen in one of my previous threads if you want to check that out too.

Hopefully I would like to see it

Define gender war.
Think of a race war, a lot of people talk about race war on this forum as if lets say white people and black people went to war and started killing each other for [X], basically what a gender war would be

I think it is possible 40-50 years from now. The overwhelming majority of current men are pussywhipped and cucked. But as gender DEI bullshit continues to get more dystopian and as the boomers die off, the next generation of men are going to realize the malevolence of feminism and the lie of it all being about muh equality. Women have been poking the bear for decades and eventually they will go too far for men to no longer tolerate their bullshit.

no its cope whatifalthist is a coper

I think it is possible 40-50 years from now. The overwhelming majority of current men are pussywhipped and cucked. But as gender DEI bullshit continues to get more dystopian and as the boomers die off, the next generation of men are going to realize the malevolence of feminism and the lie of it all being about muh equality. Women have been poking the bear for decades and eventually they will go too far for men to no longer tolerate their bullshit.
I would be a oldcel by then if I dont rope and be weak af so I need it to happen in my 20s

But good news to some users gender war would bring back traditional norms but I would rather foids be having sex with me when they are in their prime

Last edited:
no its cope whatifalthist is a coper
It may not be because all the other pills went viral and its only a matter of time before the blackpill goes mainstream

Sadly only gen alpha will get this luxury of fighting the gender war, I will likely be long dead by then in 40-50 years

Think of a race war, a lot of people talk about race war on this forum as if lets say white people and black people went to war and started killing each other for [X], basically what a gender war would be
0% chance nigga
Women won't fight
They will abuse their position as long as possible then immediately submit when men had enough

You know how sometimes a lioness will bite a lion's balls until he gets annoyed ?
That's happening to society, and unfortunately we are the balls

0% chance nigga
Women won't fight
They will abuse their position as long as possible then immediately submit when men had enough
They probably will fight because foids have been becoming more arrogant by the second

Males will never fight women like this. All the women would pretend to be in the men’s side, and destroy the movement from the inside.

maybe when gen alpha grows up then yes but it’ll be mainly gen alpha fighting. Will all likely be dead by then

maybe when gen alpha grows up then yes but it’ll be mainly gen alpha fighting. Will all likely be dead by then
If ghosts are real I will possess some dude so I can fight the war

Because of those 2 gender communities for women for example - Feminism, LGBT (especially lesbians), and Me-too female community etc. members will trigger it for thier Misandrist views on those communities as well as for thier hypergamy. On the other hand with men for example on - Incels, Red and Black pill, and MGTOW male community members etc. Will increase in the Western Culture especially in the US so I believe that you have a good prediction. Especially because to many foids aren't interested on most men like us so it will eventually lead to a gender war and the only men that foids will want are the Chads

Last edited:
It will happen at some point. But probably not in any of our lifetimes tbh.

We don't even have to wait for every Boomer to die. Once the youngest Boomer becomes a geriatric, that generation has more-or-less faded into irrelevance (as much as they vehemently resist it).

Feminism peaked already in the 2010's, through 2020's, and by the 2030's there is going to be major resistance if not outright destruction of this ideology.

I sure as fuck hope it does.

It will happen at some point. But probably not in any of our lifetimes tbh.
You are honestly probably right :feelsrope:

But at the same time we experienced every other pill go mainstream in our lives and its only a matter of time before blackpill goes mainstream

If a gender war does happen this will definetly be a big mark in the history books because this has never happened before of foids and men being enemies (which they already are but not fighting yet)

I sure hope ghosts exist so I can witness it

Because of those 2 gender communities for women for example - Feminism, LGBT (especially lesbians), and Me-too female community etc. members will trigger it for thier Misandrist views on those communities as well as for thier hypergamy. On the other hand with men for example on - Incels, Red and Black pill, and MGTOW male community members etc. Will increase in the Western Culture especially in the US so I believe that you have a good prediction. Especially because to many foids aren't interested on most men like us so it will eventually lead to a gender war and the only men that foids will want are the MegaTyrones
At first I was in denial of a gender war happening soon and thought it was cope but now come to think of it soon not even Tyrone will be enough to please and foids will hate all men (which has been happening more and more especially with the bear vs man question) which will trigger a gender war. This will be one of the biggest historical marks in the history books if it happens if not the biggest.

You are honestly probably right :feelsrope:

But at the same time we experienced every other pill go mainstream in our lives and its only a matter of time before blackpill goes mainstream

If a gender war does happen this will definetly be a big mark in the history books because this has never happened before of foids and men being enemies (which they already are but not fighting yet)

I think people are overestimating how long this is going to take. Look at how much worse things became over the past twenty years. Now look at just the past ten years. Dating apps and phones came seemingly out of nowhere and really made shit hit the fan. As a kid and teenager I remember a time when most people DIDN'T walk around with phones 24/7 (something roughly 1993 to 2009).

Last edited:
I think people are overestimating how long this is going to take. Look at how much worse things became over the past twenty years. Now look at just the past ten years.
It may happen in our lifetime for gen zcels and we would need an blackpill celebrity (incel version of Gypsy Crusader) like the UFC fighter Sharaputdin Magomedov who attacked a couple can potentially be a good preacher for the blackpill and make it go mainstream

It may happen in our lifetime for gen zcels and we would need an blackpill celebrity (incel version of Gypsy Crusader) like the UFC fighter Sharaputdin Magomedov who attacked a couple can potentially be a good preacher for the blackpill and make it go mainstream

Blackpill's going mainstream before the end of this decade. Calling it.

This shit isn't just affecting more than half of young men. It's affecting every parent of those men, especially those that wanted grandkids, not to mention that many of these males aren't interested in leaving home for obvious reasons. The issue is beginning to "overflow" out into the public, even with nobody really saying anything about it.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see CNN news stories of teachers seething over boys finally waking up and becoming violent towards foids

This shit isn't just affecting more than half of young men. It's affecting every parent of those men, especially those that wanted grandkids. It's beginning to "overflow" out into the public, even with nobody really saying anything about it.
And another analogy I came up with is think of the Trump supporters in Jan 6 2021, the government became so corrupt and biased Trump supporters finally lost it and decided to resort to violence.

No it won't but we'll come close

Can't wait to see CNN news stories of teachers seething over boys finally waking up and becoming violent towards foids

That's so based, but honestly, the public education system is going to be a "casualty" in all this. It's trash and has to go. Home schooling should be the future, after it becomes apparent how much the so-called education system assisted to fuck up an entire generation.

That's so based, but honestly, the public education system is going to be a "casualty" in all this. It's trash and has to go. Home schooling should be the future, after it becomes apparent how much the so-called education system assisted to fuck up an entire generation.
Fingers crossed that boys overthrow the education system by then to the point the school system will be too scared to stop them.

Will it Happen - YES
In our Lifetime - DON´T KNOW

There´s a massive imbalance within the dating market, it will only get worse if left unchecked.

Will it Happen - YES
In our Lifetime - DON´T KNOW

There´s a massive imbalance within the dating market, it will only get worse if left unchecked.
If it doesnt happen in our lifetime it will happen after the boomers die out for sure and the generation after gen alpha

Fingers crossed that boys overthrow the education system by then to the point the school system will be too scared to stop them.

The easiest way to rebel is for boys to refuse attending these schools, doing online classes and/or home schooling instead.

The public schooling system is just a brainwashing indoctrination centre. The best way to fuck people up is to start when they're young. The amount of garbage put in people's brains. Only the essentials should be taught and no ideologies. That's for the kids to explore and figure out. Sad to see the world like this

This shit isn't just affecting more than half of young men. It's affecting every parent of those men, especially those that wanted grandkids, not to mention that many of these males aren't interested in leaving home for obvious reasons. The issue is beginning to "overflow" out into the public, even with nobody really saying anything about it.
Yeah it's only continuing to grow. There's gonna be a lot of conflict. Lots of angry people, lots of resistance. The resistance will be more passive than active. We just quietly give up. In the UK, they're already cracking down on this. They're taking away benefits (free government money) from NEETS and mentally ill niggas and they're being forced to go work to "better the economy and erase sick note culture". It's already in the process...

The public schooling system is just a brainwashing indoctrination centre. The best way to fuck people up is to start when they're young. The amount of garbage put in people's brains. Only the essentials should be taught and no ideologies. That's for the kids to explore and figure out. Sad to see the world like this

Reading, writing and arithmetic. Nothing beyond this should be mandatory, but up to the individual student and/or parent to decide what is needed.

I distinctly remember that elementary school was where I learned the essential stuff and then most of high school was just a shitshow where we did slightly more advanced stuff but it was constantly laced with feminism/racism/faggot themed bull shit. And that was in the 2000's. It's so much worse now, I'm sure. It's getting comically bad. I mean at my old high school they had the globohomo flag posted on the OUTSIDE brick wall of the school in the back; that's how brave they have become with this ideology.

Based. I will creep around, giving foids heart attacks from beyond the grave. If they think that I'm a creep now, they haven't seen anything yet. :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

Yeah it's only continuing to grow. There's gonna be a lot of conflict. Lots of angry people, lots of resistance. The resistance will be more passive than active. We just quietly give up. In the UK, they're already cracking down on this. They're taking away benefits (free government money) from NEETS and mentally ill niggas and they're being forced to go work to "better the economy and erase sick note culture". It's already in the process...

Yeah the resistance would be more passive, realistically speaking. But if they start making that difficult to do, that's when there's a risk of it getting violent. It won't become violent or aggressive unless that becomes literally the only option to fight back.

Based. I will creep around, giving foids heart attacks from beyond the grave. If they think that I'm a creep now, they haven't seen anything yet. :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:
Tf they going to do when you fuck them as a ghost? Call the cops?:feelsLSD:

Who tf is gonna stop you from having sex with a prime foid then?