Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think a gender war will ever happen in this century between 2024-2099?

Will a gender war ever happen anytime soon?

• Yes

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters
No. Most men are content bending over backwards for any female attention, and that's not going to change.

The only thing I could see happening is enough lonely men abandoning the workforce as even if they're simps, forcing them to slave without any hopes of owning anything along with no relationships has to be a tough sell. Then, I don't know what happens.

Tf they going to do when you fuck them as a ghost? Call the cops?:feelsLSD:

Who tf is gonna stop you from having sex with a prime foid then?
Open season on prime pussy!!! :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I’m waiting to see if the growing conservatism among the youth will translate to a significant votes from young men for conservatives. If that happens in 2024, there will definitively be an ensuing Thermidorian-esque reaction. I don’t think it will be a war as much as a systematic dismantling of pro-feminist policies. For example, a motivated attorney general could go after all the companies favoring foids for violating the Civil Rights Act. This year could be big

At first I was in denial of a gender war happening soon and thought it was cope but now come to think of it soon not even Tyrone will be enough to please and foids will hate all men (which has been happening more and more especially with the bear vs man question) which will trigger a gender war. This will be one of the biggest historical marks in the history books if it happens if not the biggest.
And if men and women are not dating each other, that also means that the population is going to decline because there's gonna be less babies born globally and soon even Africans and Arabs will eventually get affected by it too. It's going to get ugly

Last edited:
Males will never fight women like this. All the women would pretend to be in the men’s side, and destroy the movement from the inside.
Betraying men would be a strategy that foids can do to kill eachother

I saw a comment on there deadass saying "I am so thankful for God he sent me a beautiful gf" or something along lines of that

FUCKING HUMBLE BRAGGING RELIGION NORMIE OFC HE IS ONLY RELIGIOUS BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS REEEEE:lasereyes::feelsree:
:lasereyes::lasereyes:

i hope that fag gets cucked
its what these bluepilled dumbasses deserve