Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bluepilled cuckcels are worse than normies

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hate these fucking retards even more than normies because even tho they know deep down that they will die a virgin, they still try to cope with the bluepill. Like If you didn't krempi in your teenage years or early 20's its totally over for you.

No foid will just appear infront of your house when you are fucking 40 and want to fuck you.
These delusional idiots just make me angry ngl because they don't listen to blackpilled advice.

Are you refering to those incels who are always crying about having no gf and always saying that teen romance is the most important?

Good tiktok btw :feelsokman:

I think part of it is that they are so stupid or fearful they can't express their individuality or think for themselves, so instead of admitting that they are incels in denial, they target blackpilled incels in the vain hope that the bluepilled herd will accept them if they insult their enemy, which is us.

Are you refering to those incels who are always crying about having no gf and always saying that teen romance is the most important?
"Teen romance" is cuck nonsense made up by Hollywood to sell movie tickets.

Nah I mean the ones like IT cucks that deny their inceldom

"Teen romance" is cuck nonsense made up by Hollywood to sell movie tickets.
Yes only Chad can get this treatment and even that is are for him because most whores are so destroyed by globohomo, TikTok and riding the cc in teen years that they cannot even express romance anymore.

Yes only Chad can get this treatment and even that is are for him because most whores are so destroyed by globohomo, TikTok and riding the cc in teen years that they cannot even express romance anymore.
I conform with sex tbh

I think part of it is that they are so stupid or fearful they can't express their individuality or think for themselves, so instead of admitting that they are incels in denial, they target blackpilled incels in the vain hope that the bluepilled herd will accept them if they insult their enemy, which is us.
They attack us to delude themselves that they are different, to lie to themselves and eat the bluepilled shit that its not over, they are giga copers and some even turn into trannies and rope because they believe in Reddit bullshit.

They attack us to delude themselves that they are different, to lie to themselves and eat the bluepilled shit that its not over, they are giga copers and some even turn into trannies and rope because they believe in Reddit bullshit.
Become the gf theory :lul::lul: