Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Body dysmorphia

Celius

Celius

-
Despite not even being fat with my 19.4 BMI (58kilos at 173cm), I go to extreme lengths just to avoid a single glance at my body. I wear oversized clothes with extremely long sleeves when it’s like fucking 200 degrees out there just so I don’t have to “feel” fat when I’m in front of a mirror.

I do exercise and have been trying to have healthier eating habits which is always good but since I’m still skinny-fat, I fucking despise myself.

What’s horrific about it is that before my adolescence, I was slightly chubby but then after losing a shit ton of weight during puberty, I had what I’d consider as “friends” with people clearly treating me marvelously better for the first time in my life. I mean, the difference was just like night and day.

But still, the image of being fat is permanently stuck in my head now and just the thought of actually becoming fat scares the shit out of me especially since I’ve heard horror stories of how those who’ve naturally lost weight when they were young ended up gaining it all back by the time they’re in their 30s and 40s.

Once a fat kid, always a fat kid.

im like 90kg at 168cm now.
i didn't weight myself so im just guessing. i look like a minecraft character
im also big boned like a horse so most of the weight is water and bone

im like 90kg at 168cm now.
i didn't weight myself so im just guessing. i look like a minecraft character
:feelskek:

Fucking brutal, you should definitely weigh yourself brocel. Were you at one point skinny or has it always been like this?

be fat, cringe and proud
Ehh. I mean I do tend to find comfort in embracing the loneliness but I fucking hate myself so much, I just can’t stand looking at myself.

Don't wear gay shit like that, be fat, cringe and proud with a t shirt
Last time I wore a T-shirt was probably in elementary jfl.

Despite not even being fat with my 19.4 BMI (58kilos at 173cm), I go to extreme lengths just to avoid a single glance at my body. I wear oversized clothes with extremely long sleeves when it’s like fucking 200 degrees out there just so I don’t have to “feel” fat when I’m in front of a mirror.

I do exercise and have been trying to have healthier eating habits which is always good but since I’m still skinny-fat, I fucking despise myself.

What’s horrific about it is that before my adolescence, I was slightly chubby but then after losing a shit ton of weight during puberty, I had what I’d consider as “friends” with people clearly treating me marvelously better for the first time in my life. I mean, the difference was just like night and day.

But still, the image of being fat is permanently stuck in my head now and just the thought of actually becoming fat scares the shit out of me especially since I’ve heard horror stories of how those who’ve naturally lost weight when they were young ended up gaining it all back by the time they’re in their 30s and 40s.

skinny is worse than fat, i hate my body because of how thin it is, my brother is the opposite of me he is 100kg or heavier but hes not an incel hes an NT normie who gets gfs easily

:feelskek:

Fucking brutal, you should definitely weigh yourself brocel. Were you at one point skinny or has it always been like this?
yeah but i was never a skinny, the best i was is middle weight
i have been always thick and big boned

skinny is worse than fat, i hate my body because of how thin it is, my brother is the opposite of me he is 100kg or heavier but hes not an incel hes an NT normie who gets gfs easily
Only if you’re tall. Being fat and tall is arguably more attractive to women than skinny and manlet but of course, that’s assuming both sides have an equal face.

That is 100% true because when you get fat both the number and size of fat cells increase but when you lose fat, adipose cells only get smaller but the number stays the same forever so you gain fat much easier next time
Nightmarefuel. I must vow not to eat unhealthy from now on.

Only if you’re tall. Being fat and tall is arguably more attractive to women than skinny and manlet but of course, that’s assuming both sides have an equal face.
true but in my case i weigh less than my 11 year old sister, completely embarrassing this is why i have started trying to gain weight

yeah but i was never a skinny, the best i was is middle weight
i have been always thick and big boned
fucking mogger... my bones look like thin branches.

you weigh too little for your height.
Looking skinny sucks too.
Fatmaxxing

I feel you, OP, I have BD as well like a motherfrencher. Be thankful it's just body fat with you, because with me, it's not JUST body fat but body frame (stockiness), body hair (way, WAY too much of it, up to the point where my retarded as hell skin forgets how to grow the hair correctly, and I end up getting these little nodes of barely vaguely visible bumps on my legs that I have to PICK out myself one-by-one), nose, facial structure, hair... I also have this oh-so-pleasent thing about my body where fat will accrue around my obliques (hip area) in such a way that it makes me have this really weird, qausi-feminine slope that I freaking LOATHE and have never been able to get rid of not even when I literally starved myself going to college in LA... Them bitches STILL stuck around. Also, did I forget to mention the flat feet? Not too much associated with my dysmorphia, but... it's definitely an exacerbating factor of sorts, that's for sure....

Modern-day male genetics for you, ladies and gentlemen... we're the garbage men without even realizing it.