Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Body standard hypocrisy

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Our expectations are literally lightyears more realistic than foids expectations and those males making those "big tits and big ass" expecations are no older than 14 and not to mention its not just their body standards that are unrealistic, dont even get me started on salary or status at age 18.

Enjoy the memes I made below

41785bScreenshot 20240305 200457 Slides

Our expectations are literally lightyears more realistic than foids expectations and those males making those "big tits and big ass" expecations are no older than 14.

Enjoy the memes I made below

View attachment 1082678View attachment 1082679
I dont mean to sound like an ass, but abs are not healthy for foids like it may be for us. This does not excuse the amount of slop they can easily get away with on the sign of body positivity and 0 accountability.

Before the internet it was still possible to get a date with a woman who suited you, now the internet has destroyed any possibility of an incel getting a woman, because every woman with social media now has infinite access to men from all parts of the world, a part of it I blame on the retarded simps who inflated the sexual market, so every landwhale thinks she's a princess and demands a chad.

I dont mean to sound like an ass, but abs are not healthy for foids like it may be for us. This does not excuse the amount of slop they can easily get away with on the sign of body positivity and 0 accountability.
As long as they arent taking steroids they will be fine. Foids will munch on McDonalds all day and say not being a landwhale is unrealistic because they are lazy excuses of human garbage

Before the internet it was still possible to get a date with a woman who suited you, now the internet has destroyed any possibility of an incel getting a woman, because every woman with social media now has infinite access to men from all parts of the world, a part of it I blame on the retarded simps who inflated the sexual market, so every landwhale thinks she's a princess and demands a chad.
^^^

Just like how 30 years ago you were ACTUALLY able to buy a house and live off minimum wage and be single