Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Boomer kills chadlite bully

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★

TLDR a boomer was looking for a cellphone he lost at a river rafting area. A bunch of high schooler douchebag chadlite’s and Stacie’s started making fun of him and calling him a pedophile for no reason. He chimped out and punch one of the Stacie’s then proceeded to stab a chadlite to death. I’m not saying they deserved to die at the same time I am treated like this for no reason in public. People will call me a creep or say I look like a child molester for no reason other than I was born ugly and have autism. It’s the main reason I go out of my way to avoid any socializing.

I’m not going to lie. It’s kind of funny seeing one of these asshole normalfag bullies get btfo.

YEah ik that based

the only based boomer i known

yeah and i dont give a fuck that bitch is a solid 8 or 9

Good riddance.
Due to my blackpill knowledge, I can tell just by looking at the girl what happened.

This boomER was just trying to live his life and was harassed by chads and stacies that have tormented him his entire life, the agepill made him snap in to a fit of violent rage,

are you serious? i dont understand. someone loses a phone and they just start calling him pedo? :dafuckfeels:

The only boomer I respect

Had it coming